Our studio is situated poolside amidst beautiful, peaceful gardens in uptown New Orleans. It is 5 blocks to the St Charles streetcar and walking distance to restaurants, music clubs and streetcars. It has a luxuriously comfortable bed, loft ceiling and large windows with garden views.
1. We ask guests to be respectful of the shared gardens and pool. Pool hours are 9 am until 6 pm, unless otherwise agreed on. Hot tub is for owner's use.
2. No smoking. This is a smoke-free environment.
3. Please provide names of all guests.
4. Check-in after 2 pm & Check-out before 11 am.
5. Please be respectful of neighbors and Hosts
6. No parties without prior agreement with Host
7. No outside overnight guests (other than pre-approved guests)
8. Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
9. Guest agrees not to download any unlawful content from the Internet while using the wifi provided by the Host.
10. Should an accident or damage to property occur, please notify host/manager immediately.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Steve is a New Orleans native who eventually graduated from Tulane. He co-founded a music club with a group of friends and later worked as a chef for many years in a number of local and distant venues. He now practices law, also a very interesting service industry.
Tamarin was raised in Key West and did not own a sweater until she was in junior high. She had car trouble in New Orleans during a cross-country road trip in the mid-70s and decided to stay. She is an occupational therapist and yoga teacher.