This is a totally private guest house that is not shared with anyone. It's all yours, for the length of your stay. Please do not ask to book the house weeks in advance. We like to book it when it's available and keep it open-ended.
This is a private, detached house, not an apartment. There are no shared walls, and no noisy neighbors! This is YOUR house for the duration of your stay. Far less expensive and better than Oakwood or Extended Stay Hotels, ready to move in. Super clean, This two-bedroom, private guest house in Studio City on legendary Laurel Canyon Blvd. includes all you'll need for your temporary stay, here in Los Angeles.
PLEASE NOTE: I cannot book the house for short term stays, weeks or months in advance. This ties up the schedule and requires me to book around such dates.
Amenities: Wireless Internet, full kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, flatware, glasses, linens, towels, etc., central heat and air conditioning, HDTV with Premium channels such as HBO, Showtime, ESPN, etc., DVR and DVD player, plus huge private yard with plenty of parking.
Studio City is centrally located to all the major media centers of Los Angeles - minutes away from Hollywood, Burbank, Universal City, Beverly Hills, Culver City, Century City and Santa Monica Beach. You can walk to restaurants, grocery store, local parks, fresh produce at Farmer's Market every Sunday, Starbucks, Subway, Frozen Yogurt and more.
The house is off the street, very private and quiet. All of our former tenants have been very happy here.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest have total access to the house, outside seating area, barbecue and parking for 1 car.
1. Guest picture I.D., 21 years minimum age without adult.
2. USE: The premises will be used exclusively as a residence for no more than 4 persons. Each child is considered a person. Please advise us of child proofing needs.
3. ANIMALS: No animals will be brought on the premises without the prior consent of the Owner.
4. SMOKING: No smoking inside house.
5. HOUSE RULES: Guest agrees to abide by all house rules including rules with respect to smoking, noise, odors, disposal of refuse, animals, parking and use of common areas.
6. ORDINANCES AND STATUTES: Guest will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may later be in force, regarding the use of the premises, including, but not limited to , the use or sale of illicit drugs.
7. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING: Guest will not assign this Agreement or sublet any portion of the premises without prior written consent of the Landlord.
8. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: Guest acknowledges that, unless the Landlord is notified immediately upon occupancy, the premises, including the furniture, furnishings and appliances, are in good working order and repair. Guest will keep the premises in a clean and sanitary condition, and will immediately notify Landlord of any damage to the premises or its contents, or any inoperable equipment or appliances. Guest will surrender the premises, at termination, in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear excepted. Guest will be responsible for any damage caused by Guest or his or her family or invitees. Guest will not commit any waste upon the premises, or any nuisance or act which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any other occupant on the property or adjacent to the property. It is understood that Landlord's insurance does not cover Guest's personal property.
9. ENTRY AND INSPECTION: The Landlord will have the right to enter the premises in case of emergency.
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Landlord will not be liable for any damage or injury to Guest, or any other person, or to any property, occurring on the premises, or in common areas, unless such damage is the legal result of the negligence or willful misconduct of Landlord, his or her agents or employees.
11. YOU MUST HAVE A RECOMMENDATION FROM OTHER AIRBNB HOST. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.
Minimal guest interaction
Hi, my name is Quinn. I was born, here in Los Angeles (Hollywood) and raised in show business. I have been working in the film and TV business all my life and currently produce content for some of your favorite award shows, mostly biographical pieces about movie stars. I live in another house on the property and am always available, should any issues arise. It is my wish that your stay here be as comfortable and carefree as possible. Thanks for your interest!