Quality makes these newly built custom cabins a vacation accommodation of choice. Choose from four wilderness-inspired cabin suites with large cedar logs anchoring the centre of each cabin and vaulted ceilings soaring over 20 feet high in the loft suites. Decorated in beautiful knotty pine and warm earthy paint hues that reflect the surrounding temperate rainforest, each suite is designed with your relaxation and comfort in mind.
Modern conveniences include quality electric fireplaces, large plasma TV’s and complimentary wireless Internet access. As well, meal preparation is made easy with contemporary fully equipped kitchens and private barbeques.
We try to meet with guests after check in or the following day
Each suite opens to a covered deck overlooking the north end of Spring Cove and coastal mountains. Nature enthusiasts will thrill at the site of bald eagles often seen soaring overhead or perched on nearby treetops. As well, the small Columbian Black-Tailed deer call this peninsula setting home and are frequently seen in the vicinity of the cabins.
In keeping with the wilderness surroundings, carvings by Ucluelet’s internationally known wildlife artist, Terry McKinnon, adorn the cabin’s exterior and grounds.
Walking distance to two local beaches and the Wild Pacific Trail. Tofino Bus and Ucluelet Taxi are available in town.
We Are Clean-Oriented!
Cabins West is committed to providing you a vacation accommodation where you can relax completely. Our high standards apply to our cleaning methods as well. When you stay at Cabins West you are assured that your cabin accommodation has been thoroughly cleaned to perfection. The cabins are cleaned by professionals and then we double-check them. Why? Because we understand that details matter and we believe that you deserve the best. At Cabins West, a spotless accommodation upon your arrival is the beginning of your great vacation getaway.
Due to allergies we do not have any pet
friendly Cabin suites
* Upon request, towels will be refreshed every other day and sheets will be replaced half way between a stay of 6 day or longer
* It is expected that guests will clean their dishes and BBQ prior to departure. A $25 charge will be applied to guest’s credit card for pots, pans, dishes, and utensils not cleaned and put away or BBQs left soiled.
* Extra cleaning costs incurred due to reckless behaviour, negligence, smoking, etc. will be charged to guest’s credit card
Fishing During Your Stay
* If your visit to Ucluelet involves sport fishing, please ensure that you have made arrangements for storage of your catch. Options are with your fishing charter captain, in your vehicle, or bringing them to either of the two companies in town that can vacuum pack and freeze fish.
Fishful Thinking – (phone number hidden) and Far West Foods (phone number hidden) or (phone number hidden). Both are located in town close to our cabins. Fish gear and catch may not be brought into your suite or left outside under any circumstances. There are no storage facilities on our site. All coolers that may attract bears must be stored inside your vehicle or the suite.
Damage and Disturbances Policy
* Any damage caused to the suite or grounds by the guest will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
* It is expected that management be informed of any damage prior to departure.
* Out of respect for all our guests Cabins West employs a ‘quiet-time’ policy between the hours of 10:00 pm and 9:00 am. Guests who do not observe our quiet-time policy may be asked to leave.
* Excessive noise or other issues resulting in disturbances to other guests will result in eviction and remaining reservation days will be charged to the guest’s credit card