1 private bedroom with self check in to the apartment, in a 2 bedroom apartment shared with me. We share a bathroom, and kitchen, but I'm not home often. My hosting style is very "hands-off" I'm always available via SMS but not always physically present. This is great for travelers on a budget, but enjoy privacy.
4th floor walk up. 3 blocks from the 6 train. Bus going downtown @ the front door. The train stops @ Grand Ctrl, Union Sq, bk bridge. Walk to Ctrl Park & East river & Museum Mile.
One clean cozy room ideal for one or two. Queen sized memory foam bed with high thread count sheets and pillows.
Shared kitchen and bathroom, but you will have plenty of privacy. My presence is very minimal.
The bedroom has a very nice view of our local garden when its not covered in snow. Otherwise it has a very good view of snow.
Accès des voyageurs
Very close to the 6 train on 96th street, and a bus stop at the front door. The M96 crosstown bus is also on 96th street making stops on every avenue from east to west. (I prefer to walk across the park on nice days)
I will provide:
- Clean sheets, Clean Towels, Hair dryer, Body wash/shampoo/conditioner/toothpaste. If you need anything extra you can text me and I might have it
- disposable earplugs (probably wont need them, but this is NYC)
- WIFI, Coffee& Tea, Microwave , Refrigerator (DO NOT USE THE FREEZER), yoga mats, there is a stove - you can use the stove top but NOT the oven.
Please do not burn anything or deep fry.
- Colored pencils are available upon request
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I might not meet you as soon as you arrive (or ever), but I'll make sure you are able to access the apartment and your space is tidy. I want you to be happy and will always do my best to help out, but my physical presence is limited.
BE INDEPENDENT, explore, and have fun!
I strongly prefer, and am very accessible via SMS or Airbnb messages. I am able to provide you with more thoughtful, more accurate answers than when I'm trying to get to my next task or half asleep.
This is a 4th floor walk-up meaning there is no elevator. This might not be best for older, or mobility impaired people. Also, because of my very limited presence, this listing is not good for anyone who needs any extra assistance.
I have a puppy. He is with me a lot, or at daycare, but you will probably see him. He enjoys playing, and cuddling, please do not feed him anything except for his treats.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions.
Never leave your keys in the apartment unless you are checking out.
- 18+ No children, no babies.
- Walk up (stairs) are not suitable for elderly people or those with mobility issues.
- Be independent
- Ask about pets before booking (I like animals so i'll probably say yes)
- Do not book for your relatives or friends
- Paid Guests Only. No visitors, only the people on the reservation can stay.
- Return the keys please. I will take $65 from your deposit if you keep them.
- Try not to break anything. If something is broken, let me know.
- Do not go in my bedroom.
- SMS/Airbnb messages are strongly preferred.
- Try not to take too long in the bathroom between 6:50 am and 8:00 am on weekdays. (when I'm home)
- No bubble baths, and do your makeup and hair drying in your room.
- No burning things or smoking Please :)
- do not leave uncovered food out
- must love puppies
Transplant from the suburbs of Southern California, but knowledgeable in many things NYC related. I love art, music, coffee, cheese, sci fi, yoga, rock climbing, running, books, animals, silly things, very serious things, and a lot of other things.
As a host:
I'm usually at work, at the gym, or with friends.
Don't worry I cleaned your room first.
I come home before you do, and then leave. I'll come home again at night but you'll be asleep. Not on purpose, that's just what happens. You won't know I came home because I've gone straight to bed. Sometimes I'm in my room doing quiet things.
I'll be very friendly when we meet, but it will probably be brief.
I'm considerate, I won't make popcorn if I think you're asleep.
We'll probably get along. I get along with everyone.
I have a puppy, he's a good boy. You will probably see him, but he's usually out with me, or watching tv in our bedroom.
As a guest:
I'm probably outside exploring.
In general, I contain my things, and not make a lot of garbage.