Fully stocked and beautiful 4 BR home filled w/ beautiful natural light, privately set in the trees, perfect for great times and new memories with family and friends. Wake up to beautiful natural views and enjoy comfy furniture, good times around the fire pit, and modern amenities. Comfortably sleeps 10. Don't worry about a thing. Access to Quechee Club amenities including pools, fitness center, skiing, golf and more! Minutes from the Gorge, hiking, Woodstock, Killington, Sunapee and more!
(Thank you in advance for respecting our home and following these basic rules to ensure we keep our home well maintained for future enjoyment of yourselves and other guests.)
1) Smoking of any kind is NOT permitted in our home.
2) No parties at the house.
3) Pets are NOT allowed. We have severe allergies.
4) There is no guest access to the garage.
5) Guests other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
6) The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7) Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order. Please remove your shoes when in the condo. The carpet is new and beautiful and we would want everyone to enjoy it that way in the future, too.
8) Appliances are to be used only for their intended purposes.
9) Fireplace: The fireplace is a standard wood stove fireplace and operable with natural wood or a duraflame log. DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID. Never remove ashes. Do not put anything on top of the wood stove.
10) DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper in the toilets. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you will be charged damages.
11) Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Our driveway is curvy and steep. It is very well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or snow tires during the snow months.
12) Please be conscious of the environment. If you can reuse a towel please do so.
13) Please respect our home as if it’s yours. We pride ourselves in maintaining a beautiful home for ourselves and other guests. We trust that you’ll take care of it.
14) Accidents happen. If anything happens during your stay, let us know. We'll try to help, and it helps us plan for what the next guest may need (i.e. something needs repair or replacement.) Or maybe something happened before you got there (like the previous guests used all the wood or randomly took the coffee maker -- hey, it happened once!) Please let us know and we'll do our best to correct any Oops!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
I love to ski and spend time outdoors. Running is one of those things that I need in my life. It centers me and kills the stress. If I'm not working I'm spending time with my family and/or friends.