A garden path behind a private gate leads to a comfy retro-beach-themed guest cottage. Lounge in our sunny yard, or borrow bikes and ride to world-class shopping, restaurants, the bustling boardwalk, or the beach--all in the best climate anywhere!
* We want to ensure that the cottage remains safe and secure to you and to us. Therefore, no visitors are permitted to come onto the property, unless you notify us ahead of time of an expected visit.
* At night this is a very quiet neighborhood, which is a great feature of our location. Therefore, we ask that the noise levels be low by 9:30 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
* Please no smoking either indoors or outdoors, anywhere on the property.
* We require that we receive signed and dated bike liability release forms from guests before taking out our bikes.
* Please plan to wash and dry your dishes at the end of your stay. Dish soap, a fresh sponge, a drying rack, and a kitchen drying cloth are all provided.
* Extra towels and sheets are provided in the guest cottage, as are a washer and dryer and laundry soap. For stays of greater than 7 days, we will arrange a mutually agreeable time for us to perform a "spot cleaning" of the cottage, including refreshing of the towels and sheets.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
We are always looking for ways to enhance our lives through discovery and learning. New places, people, food, music, and art are all of great interest, and we do all we can to experience the broad expanse of what life has to offer.
We love it when things work out just as planned, and to that end we do a lot of research to ensure success, but we are also always happy for some spontaneity. However, when things might go offtrack, we aim to work quickly towards the best possible outcome.
We love to travel and have been very fortunate to encounter wonderful people who warmly pointed us towards places and events of cultural and artistic interest. In return for these favors, we aim to be good hosts and ambassadors to visitors of our beloved Venice.