Spacious studio with modern furniture, and a giant 70 inch TV w/ Dolby 5.1 surround sound, dimmable lighting. Just 3 blocks from downtown Redlands' coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Please read the full description before booking..
Spacious, independent studio with modern furniture. Create the desired ambience by adjusting the dimmable, recessed lighting. Sit back and enjoy your favorite show on the giant 70 inch TV w/ Dolby 5.1 surround sound.
Located just 3 blocks from downtown Redlands' coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
Please be sure to view all the photos and read the captions, and please also read all sections in this description. That will give you a very good idea of what this studio space is like...
It is located just two blocks from downtown Redlands, so you can easily walk to restaurants, coffee shops, bars and farmers' markets, and even to a movie theater and the occasional live music performance.
Accès des voyageurs
- In addition to the studio unit itself, there is a separate laundry room on the property with a washer and dryer that guests are welcome to use.
- Please park your car on the street and not in the driveway. Street parking is free and always available. You can leave your car parked on the street for as long as you need, as long as its not in the same spot for more than 3 days.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the other half of the same property, so we are are usually available if our guests need help with anything. We know many good places to eat and drink within walking distance of the property, as well as elsewhere in Redlands and Southern California, and are happy to offer suggestions.
- This listing is for a studio that has its own independent entry through the front door of the house, and also its own full bathroom and kitchen... so guests will have their own fully private space. However, it is not a completely standalone studio because there is a door leading to a rear bedroom, which will remain locked from both sides during guests' stay. You can think of this studio as a large hotel room/suite that has a door to an adjoining room which is locked.
This studio is part of a duplex house located on a street that does not have any apartment complexes - all the properties are single family homes or duplexes.
- PET POLICY: No pets. The one exception: dogs sometimes considered on a case-by-case basis. If you have a house trained dog who is well behaved and does not chew furniture, etc. and you would like to bring him with you, I may sometimes be able to accommodate that, depending on some other things - but please be sure to discuss BEFORE booking. I'm not able to accommodate cats.
- Older children and infants are welcome. While we are open to consideration, this listing is probably not the most suitable one for small children, as they may inadvertently leave stains on cushions, etc, but they are welcome at my other listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3820665.
- Guests without verified ID on Airbnb may be respectfully asked to show photo Id (driver license/passport) at the time of check-in.
- TV has Netflix, etc, but no Cable connection.
- NO SMOKING inside, or near the front door. Do NOT smoke anything that might leave a smell (cigarettes, cigars, hookah, vapes, e-cigarettes, whatever). Please use the sidewalk in front of the house for smoking, or the driveway. Extinguish cigarette butts properly and throw in the trash. Do not litter. Violation of this rule will result in a charge of $125 or more against your security deposit. Thank you in advance for helping me keep my home smoke free and neat :)
- DO NOT consume or bring in any banned/hallucinogenic substances during your stay. I am aware that marijuana (pot) is legal is some states. However, I still require that you do NOT bring any into my home. Violation of this rule will result in a charge of $125 or more against your security deposit. Thank you :)
- NO loose trash should be thrown in the trash can outside. Please put everything in trash bags, and tie it properly before disposing of it.
- Checkin and checkout times are flexible if my schedule permits, but please be sure to request in advance. If you need an extension to your checkout time, I will be happy to try to accommodate that, as long as you request it at least an hour before your checkout time.
- Please do not cook beef (cow meat) in this studio - however, you're welcome to consume beef dishes you may have bought as takeout from a restaurant, and snacks such as beef jerky. This is our religious preference and we thank you for understanding.
- There is a full kitchen with all appliances, and space will be provided for you in the refrigerator. If you have not used an induction cooktop before, I will be happy to give you a quick demo.
- No events or parties to be held during your stay without my prior approval. You must clearly discuss your plans with me before you book.
- To help keep the couch clean, please spread the provided sheet on it before using it for sleeping. I also ask that you have your meals on the dining table only, and not put your shoes up on the couch.
- Please avoid leaving the front door open, as flies/bugs can enter. There are plenty of windows that can be opened for fresh air and natural light.
- This space is part of my home. Please treat it with care. I am very easygoing and reasonable, and will do anything I can to ensure that you have a comfortable and pleasant stay. But when in doubt about anything, please ask! I am very approachable and usually respond very quickly to a message sent via Airbnb or text. I will consider any reasonable request.
À partir du 1 juillet 2017 - 30 novembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 14 nuits.
Cet hôte a 67 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a Product Engineer at a mapping software company. My interests include reading, podcasts, craft beer, local/artisanal coffee shops, and slow travel. I enjoy meeting new people.