Great reviews, gorgeous views, this upscale and quiet one bedroom condo is the place to stay in Canmore! Fully equipped (laundry too), it is located a short 20 minute walk to all town amenities. The condo is well decorated with slate, bamboo floors, a/c, a big private bedroom and a big, deep soaker tub. Silver Creek Lodge also boasts an Asian Fusion restaurant (gluten-free!), onsite spa, hot tubs and heated underground parking with direct elevator access 3rd floor to the condo!
- This is a quiet building, and the entire property and premises is non smoking.
- This condo is small at 600 square feet. While it will sleep more than 2 as the sofa will pull out, we ask you to consider whether this 1 bedroom unit will suit your needs before you book a group.
- We own, manage and clean both our properties personally, which allows us to quality control our guests' experiences. We love our home and want you to love it too. As such, we ask that guests respect the property and leave it generally tidy when they leave (garbage taken out and dishwasher run...that's all we ask)!
- In order to better accommodate the wide variety of times and arrivals of international flights and our guests, we use self check in/out procedures, but we are ALWAYS available for questions and willing to help!
- Any damages or missing park passes and keys will be subject to chargeback on security deposit.
The Town of Canmore is much quieter than neighbouring Banff but has plenty of nature, shopping and restaurants without the crowds. People wishing a more lively nightlife would be well advised to search nearby Banff for availability.
Cet hôte a 80 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are semi retired world travellers and we love to host like minded people from all over the world. When we are not out exploring the planet, home is Canmore, Alberta. Only 10 minutes away from world famous Banff, but still a charming small town with some of the most magnificent scenery in the world!
The City of Calgary, with an international airport and all the amenities expected of a city of over a million, is only an hour away to the east and a very easy drive.
We could not live without travel and interesting and diverse conversation. Our travels have ranged from the ruins of Ephesus in Turkey, to Machu Picchu, Easter Island, Central and South America, Asia, Europe and Australia. The world is full of wonderful people and places, and we are avid users and fans of staying in Airbnb throughout the world. With each stay, we pick up little tips and helpful hints that we use to make your stay even better!
As avid, independent travellers, we appreciate Airbnb for its ability to offer reasonable accommodations where locals want to live. That means in well kept places with homey amenities from spatulas to comfy beds. You will find our places well stocked with the comforts of home. We can offer insights to local attractions both on and off the tourist track. We want you to enjoy your stay. From booking to cleaning, we manage all aspects of our two properties in Canmore to ensure quality experiences for our guests. But while we are always available for help, we employ self check-in and out procedures for our guests to suit varied itineraries.
We hope that Canmore can be one of those special places in the world for you. We believe it is one of the most beautiful places in the world!