Just steps from the beach or enjoy complex pool. Enjoy the magnificent views and sounds of the Ocean from one of our 3 balconies or from the roof terrace. Beach badges, private parking and linens included. Visit us at RentSeasideHeightsNJ
Magnificent views and sounds of the Ocean from one of our 3 balconies or from the roof terrace.
Huge open concept living area with an over-sized sectional and extra large dining table). 47' LCD HDTV, DVD player in LR. LCD TVs in 3 of 4 BRs with basic TV channels. The unit has two master bedrooms, each BR in the unit has a private bathroom! All beds are queen size. Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances.
Rental requires a lease to be signed to protect both the renter and the homeowner. Rental is not considered final until this is done.
We welcome all families with children but sorry, No proms or Graduation, no pets. NO Rentals under the age of 28.
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday Memorial Week to Labor Day NO EXCEPTIONS
Unit & HOA Rules & Regulations
Shoreside Village is a great family complex that is managed by a Home Owners Association. All guests of owners must abide by the rules of the association at all times. Full copies of the HOA rules are available in the unit should you have a question about anything, though this really covers what you should be concerned with.
1. Check in is 2pm, Checkout is 11 am
2. Complex Pool: Use of the complex pool is an amenity and used at the guest(s) discretion. You are also required to follow the pool rules and respect the pool attendant.
Homeowners will not be responsible for any issues with the pool. The Shoreside Village Condo Association provides pool services to keep the pool clean. If the pool is closed or locked for any reason you are not allowed to enter. Pool opens daily at 10am and closes daily at 8pm. Generally opens Memorial Day weekend.
3. Elevator: This unit is comprised of 5 stories and is serviced by stairs and an elevator as well as stairs. The elevator is currently in good working order, however, use of the elevator is not guaranteed as terms of this rental. If the elevator is out of service for any reason, Homeowners will make efforts to repair it as quickly as possible but will not be responsible for loss of use.
4. Towels are not provided as part of the rental. If you are interested in having towels provided, there is an additional cost. Message the host if you are interested
6. HOA Fines Violations: Fines for violations issued range from $25 to $500, the most common fines are as listed below.
Draping towels or other items over any of the balcony rails is not allowed
No Glass containers in the pool area
Do not jump pool or complex gates. If the pool gate is locked, the pool is closed
You must respect and listen to the pool attendant at all times
No Excessive noise that bothers other units
Garbage cannot be left in common areas and must be put out on the
No Leaving personal items in common areas
Do not park anywhere on complex property except in the garage
Do not hang from or jump over any balconies or roof partitions at any time
No charcoal or gas grills are allowed anywhere on premises
7. Garbage & Recycling: You are required to recycle while you are staying in the unit. There will be one garbage can in the unit for recyclables and one for garbage. There are also larger receptacles located in the garage.
You are required to put your garbage and recyclables out according to the town schedule. All garbage must be placed in black garbage bags. Do not put recyclables in a bag of any kind, they go directly in the large red cans. Cans are to be placed directly in front of the unit outside the gate for pickup.
Regardless of the time of year, Seaside does garbage pickup Friday mornings 4am (leave the garbage out the night before). As such, you may not leave more than 2 bags of garbage upon your checkout. Violation of any of these guidelines will result in a fine.
8. House Parties: ARE NOT ALLOWED! Rental Guest understands that Homeowner(s) will accept families, married couples, and responsible adults over the age of 25 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms, or fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and security deposits with no
9. Alcoholic Beverages: No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed. Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental unit or
Homeowners(s) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 21 drinking alcoholic beverages, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the option of the Homeowner(s). Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
10. Minimum Stay: This property requires a weekly minimum stay.
11. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Homeowner(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The term “Homeowner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s)
occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the rental property), where the context requires or permits.