Hamptons Inn is a beautiful character home with 4 individual suites.
We have tried to provide all the facilities that guests would want and our reviews show that almost all our guests agree.
The Suffolk Suite is a beautiful sunny room on the front of the house, with:
- King sized bed covered with luxurious bed linen
- Private Ensuite with double spa-bath, shower, toilet, vanity and all bath linen provided
- Private reverse cycle air conditioning
- 40 inch flat screen TV
- Corner table and chairs with tea & coffee facilities
- Wardrobe (with bar fridge) and drawers
- Complimentary decanter of port for you to enjoy at the end of the day.
As well as the facilities provided in each of our suites, we have:
- Parking for up to 5 cars on site (2 at the rear and 3 under the street trees down the side)
- Spacious lounge room (with office facilities, multi-function centre, free house phone and library)
- Large dining room (with espresso machine, range of teas, juices, fruit bowl, biscuits, cakes, daily papers, etc, etc)
- Alfresco deck and large veranda, where you can enjoy your breakfast or laze away some time
- Large laundry in the rear shed (with washing powder, under-cover line, dryer, house bicycles and luggage storage)
The whole house is provided with free high speed WiFi.
Of course the house and all rooms are cleaned and serviced daily.
Accommodation includes what most of our guests call a fantastic continental breakfast.
And we are only a 7 minute walk to the centre of Fremantle.
Accès des voyageurs
Using your access code, you will have full secure access to all facilities and public areas of the house (and of course your room) at any time.
We only ask that you consider and respect other guests when using any of the facilities.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Although we don't live at Hamptons Inn, we are available if you need us at any time.
Either I or one of our staff will be available at breakfast time to help you plan your day and give you suggestions for things you might like to do while you're in Fremantle.
And of course if anything is not up to a standard that you expect, please let us know straight away and we'll do everything we can to make your stay the best we can.
We have negotiated a great deal for our guests with Rottnest Express.
If you book a trip to Rottnest, you can use our promotional code to get a discounted fare for the Ferry, Island Bike Hire and any of the Island Tours around Rottnest.
Smoking is only allowed outside in designated areas (Alfresco Deck and Yard)
A happy, active and enthusiastic person. Ready to help anybody out if they need a hand.
I love living in WA. We are blessed with great weather most of the year. And that allows me to enjoy surfing, golf, sailing and so many other outdoor activities all year round.
I'm married to a wonderful lady (Kate) and we are blessed with 2 beautiful girls.
We have worked hard to make our Hamptons Inn the most enjoyable and comfortable place for our guests to stay.
We take a great deal of pride in what we have done and how we do it.
We give our guests their privacy and yet will be available if they need us.