Clasic chilean house recently renovated, with high ceilings, terrace, eclectic decor and a lot of art inside. Located in a quiet central street in Providencia, 15 min walk from metro station and footsteps from bus and bike path.
80 m2 antique house in a 40's architectural ensemble, declared conservation area of the city. The house has been restored and decorated by us, rescuing materials and original spatial quality, but adapting it to current needs. It has artwork and handcrafts in all areas, resulting in a very eclectic decor, and is very spacious and bright . Features Terrace, wooden floors, fully equipped kitchen and two rooms that can fit up to 4 people.
Accès des voyageurs
- Free 40 MB WiFi (Very fast!!!)
- For a stay longer than one week, free cleaning service every 7 days.
- Desk for working/studying
- Loan of a card for public transport use (BIP! Card)
- Lots of books
- Bicycle storage
- Fully equipped kitchen where you can have basic supplies such as tea, coffee , sugar, oil and spices.
- Bathroom with availability of towels, shampoo , conditioner and soap.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The house has two fully independent apartments and we live in one, so if you need anything or need information on what to do in the city , just knock on our door! We will be happy to talk with you and get know you better : )
The paintings and sculptures that you see in our home are from the local artist Oscar Capeche and the pieces of glazed ceramic are from the Chilean workshop Maiolika. Most of the furniture pieces are restored by ourselves.
- Take care of our home and art work as if they were yours and water our plants!
- We have lots of books for you to enjoy , please take care of them and leave them in place when you finish.
- If you want to smoke , please do so on the terrace.
Me encanta el arte, la arquitectura, los deportes de aventura, la naturaleza, viajar por el mundo. Mi novia y yo somos los anfitriones de la casa, la restauramos juntos y lo hicimos para que la disfrutes al máximo. Seremos tus vecinos mientras estés aqui!!
I love art, architecture, adventure sports, nature and traveling around the world. My girlfriend and I are the hosts of the house, we recently renovate it together and we did it for you to enjoy the most. We will be your neighbors while you are here!!