Welcome to Budapest and in our wonderful apartment!
A freshly renovated), modern city apartment in one of the most vibrant parts of Budapest. The flat is a minute walk from 4-6 tram station, and the metro4 at Rakoczi ter. You can reach most of the sights easily by walk!
Check our reviews and meet in Budapest!
1. Guests can checkin from 2 pm on the arrival day. Checkout time is until 11 am on the departure day. However it is possible we are flexible with these times but please advise us of your requirements in advance! We keep the right to charge an extra day if you stay later than 11 AM if it was not agreed with us formerly in email and in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration form upon arrival.
3. Please leave all the keys received in the keybox as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, including the main door from the street, the apartment door and the outside entrance door.
5. If any apartment key is lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged.
6. The apartment can be used by our checked-in guests only.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We have no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check-out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us in advance.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. Remove your make-up with cotton wipper, not with the towel!
14. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, refrain from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately, with holding the whole rental fee if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
15. We do not accept reservations from people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or who plan invite escorts during their stay. Thank you for your understanding and wish you a great time in my property!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 212 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
"I live and breathe Budapest"
My name is Balazs and I was born and bred in Budapest. I lived in Western Europe for many years during my 20’s and have traveled widely to other parts of the world, always favouring private accommodation over expensive Hotels or run down Youth Hostels. Therefore I know exactly what any intrepid traveler wants and expects from a home away from home when visiting Budapest. All my apartments have been designed and fitted with this in mind.
All of the beds are filled with coconut hue (orthopedic) mattress and Billerback bedding. Every apartments includes a fully fitted kitchen/kitchenette including fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave oven, kettle and cutlery.
If you chose to stay at my place I will meet you personally to provide a short tour of the flat and amenities and hand over the keys. Afterwards the flat is all yours. I operate a 24 hour help line so that guests can benefit from my extensive and intimate knowledge of the city and surrounding area, if they choose to.
I love Budapest, I have grown up with its colorful cafes, trendy ruin pubs and historical buildings. The various cultural festivals and events are always very popular with visitors. My aim is to make you feel at home while you are staying in my apartment and that you chose to stay again when you next visit our fair city.
My motto is ' I live and breathe Budapest'