It's all about the remarkable view in this landmark building in the heart of Cartagena's walled city. Sitting pretty at the top of the tallest building in the historic centre this one-bedroom apartment will take your breath away.
On the seventh of nine floors of the historic Ganem building, an architectural icon in the heart of Cartagena's walled city.
This place is a perfect place to get to all of the main attractions in the city.
All the sites, best bars and restaurants are all right on your doorstep. The view is so amazing that you probably won't want to go out. Just kick back and enjoy the city from the comfort of your own hammock. One important detail, the apartment doesn't have hot water. Few Cartagena apartments do.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the entire place to yourselves. There is also another apartment on the same floor if you have a bigger group and would like to stay close together. If you need the single bed in the living room (you can see in the photos), you can request it previously, and an extra will be charged.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I want you to feel welcome in the city, that's my job, so feel free to reach out to me whenever you want.
If you like I can make arrangements to pick you up from the airport and give you the keys and introduce you to the doormen/security or If you want to make your own way to the building there's always someone on reception waiting for you/security with keys. The porters downstairs are also very friendly and can help with anything when I am not around.
If I am traveling there will always be someone from my team looking out for you.
If you arrive late then or very early in the morning there always will be keys downstairs for you with the porter.
I have a number of listings in the city and can help accommodate bigger groups. Just ask if you are interested.
- Please treat the apartment with care and respect.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the apartment.
- Failure to turn off the AC can cause problems, including leaks. Please do want's good for you and for the environment, turn it off when you go out. Lights and fan too please.
- No drugs, or prostitution activity allowed in the apartment. We reject sexual tourism.
- No party animals or loud music allowed. Respect the neighbors.
- No extra people allowed in the apartment. Only the people that booked the place.
- Make sure the balcony doors are closed and secured to avoid any damage to the black out blinds when they are lowered.
- Treat the porters as your friends. Be nice to them and they will look after you. The building is pretty relaxed.
À partir du 29 décembre 2017 - 3 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 4 nuits.
Cet hôte a 229 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a travel writer for the likes of Wallpaper* City Guides and the Wall Street Journal. Four years ago I set up my own guide for Cartagena - This Is Cartagena - which has been keeping me at home a little more than in the past.
I love travel and getting paid to visit new places. Love a little luxury when I am on the road but the most important thing for me is to get to really know somewhere through its people.
When I am on the road it's great to meet new people that really help get under the skin of the city. When I have guests I love doing re-paying the generosity of others. Going the extra mile to ensure someone gets to know my city is good business and good karma.