Spacious 3BD in Westwood with gorgeous detached art studio sleeps up to 7; is perfect for families traveling with kids! Close to public transport and UCLA, this home is a great fit for couples or families who want a quiet neighborhood while also being close to beaches and LA sights.
If you are looking to stay in a house with retro charm and midcentury flare in West LA, this is your place!
This is a 3 bedroom / 1 bath home with some really lovely outdoor spaces including a brand new detached art studio with hammock and air mattress!
There is a large deck with twinkly lights, a dining area, and a new stainless gas grill. There is a private area with outdoor hot tub as well as a fire pit with outdoor seating. The bedrooms have tons of natural light and super comfy beds, and the house is open and inviting. The tiled basement bedroom is a refuge from the main living area and can be a nice space for some privacy. The backyard has a hot tub so you can relax. This lovely home is tucked away on a quiet street but quite close to the shops of Westwood and UCLA campus.
This is NOT a party house. We do not allow bachelor parties here. We are tucked away in a quiet neighborhood and we are not able to accommodate groups whose main intention is to have loud celebrations. We prefer family groups or groups of friends or colleagues who are coming to Los Angeles and plan to enjoy our city responsibly and enjoy our house respectfully and calmly. Kids are welcome!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access all parts of the interior unit except for Owner's closet. Guests may also use the backyard and deck area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be available by text and phone in the event of any issues.
Please find below the instructions for our house:
Hello! Welcome and we are so glad to have you!
There is a lockbox on the front door. The key locks both the front and rear doors. When you depart, please make sure the doors are locked and the key is back in the lockbox.
Parking: You may park on the right side of the driveway. There is also an additional hang tag parking permit beside the front door so that a second car can park on the street.
Please be considerate to our neighbor in the front apartment.
WIFI: use the network "Brinstar Guest" and the password "1777guest"
Apple TV / Netflix: Use black remote to turn TV on. Make sure it is on HDMI 1. Click the silver remote to turn Apple TV box on. If there is any problem, just text (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and we can help you reset the service.
Chickens: Feel free to say Hi to our hens. You may check for eggs in the nesting box in the late morning. Keep or cook any that you would like, make sure to rinse them before cooking. You may let them into the yard, they'll jump for grapes or raisins and will try to go to sleep in the orange tree, (very cute), but then they will poop everywhere. Just be warned. :)
Trash: Please make sure that all trash and recycling from any of the bins in the house are placed in bags and put into the large bins on the driveway before you depart.
Fire pit: Please use with caution. There is chopped hardwood under the bench. Always extinguish the fire with water when you are finished.
Toilet: Please make sure the handle is lifted upright after flushing or the water will run.
Deck and patio lights: The switch for these lights is on a timer by the rear kitchen door. If they turn off, simply hit the black reset button.
Jacuzzi hot tub: The tub is already hot and ready to use. The timer and light are on the panel under the cover. Make sure to keep the cover on when not in use. No guests under 18 in the tub. You can plug in the twinkly lights in the bushes there in the outlet on the side of the house.
Gas Grill: Please make sure to turn off the gas canister underneath the grill cabinet each time you are finished cooking.
Refrigerator / Pantry: Feel free to use anything you would like.
Beach Toys: We have a bag of sand toys and other assorted beach accessories on the porch. Feel free to use them.
Please know that you can contact us at any time if there is any problem.
We hope you enjoy your time in Los Angeles!
1. Smoking is not allowed inside the house or in front of the house or on the front patio. Guests may use the backyard to smoke. Please dispose of all cigarette butts.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person at the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. No parties, please.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners, nor property managers, are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, nor Property Managers, are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. One vehicle may be parked on the right side of the double driveway and one with a temporary pass in front of the house on the street. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tub at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Swim at your own risk. The Homeowner, nor Property Manager assume responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while using the hot tub.
Meg Buzzi leads people through complex change and helps them reconnect with their purpose through workplace culture initiatives and boutique retreat events. She is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh and the Iowa Writers' Workshop.
She's also an ENFP, a Gen-Xer, a Libra, an Art of Hosting practitioner, a wife, a mom, an editor, and the goddaughter of a witch.
She lives in West LA with her family.