The best neighborhood in COS, it located in upscale location close to downtown Colorado Springs. This classic ranch style home is fully furnished. It boasts a spectacular 4,106 sqft with 5 large Bedrooms; 3.5 Bathrooms and attached 3 car garage.
Rental Agreement & Terms & Conditions
The following agreement and accompanying Terms and Conditions of Rental binds a contract between the following two parties:
Rental Agreement Date: The date you made your first payment
Accommodations are at: 725 Tyco Court Colorado Springs CO 80906
The Owner: Mali Hs(URL HIDDEN)Email: (email hidden(URL HIDDEN)Phone: (phone number hidden)
Name: On fil(URL HIDDEN)Email: On fil(URL HIDDEN) Phone: On file
Check in time: 3:00 p(URL HIDDEN)Check out time: 11:00 am
Cleaning Fee: $250.00
The non-refundable out clean charge is for routine check-out services only. Should the unit require an unusual amount of cleaning upon your departure, the additional cost for these services will be deducted from your security deposit.
THE OWNER will provide THE RENTER with water, heat, electricity, linens. All utilities are included in the total rental price.
Smoking is not permitted inside the house. Pets are not allowed.
The cost of any unreasonable damage caused by THE RENTER will be deducted from the damage deposit.
THE RENTER will be responsible for any damage caused in excess of the damage deposit and will be invoiced separately.
4. General Conditions
The maximum number of guests using the rental premises shall not exceed the total number stated in the rental agreement.
THE RENTER shall, at his expense, and throughout the period of the rental, keep the property in a state of cleanliness and in good condition and repair. THE RENTER acknowledges that at commencement of the rental, the property is in good and substantial repair except for any defect THE RENTER may report to
THE OWNER or his/her representative during the first day of the rental. THE RENTER shall leave the property in good repair, cleaned and vacuumed, dishes washed, beds stripped, all garbage in sealed garbage bags and placed in the trash bin in the garage. The cleaning checklist shall be completed and signed.
Any unsafe or dangerous condition must be reported to THE OWNER or his/her representative immediately. The renter acknowledges that the use of the property is entirely at the renter's risk. The renter shall indemnify and save harmless THE OWNER against and from any and all expenses, costs, damages, suits, actions or liabilities arising from any and all loss of or damage to personal property, injury or death resulting from the use of the rental property.
a) We will give you the right to occupy unit per agreement. b) We will provide and maintain appliances. We will not be liable for interruption of these services that is beyond our control. We will also not be responsible for interruption electricity, water, or gas beyond our control. Please promptly notify us of any problems. You may not end this agreement because of these interruptions.
a) Tenant is responsible for using their best efforts to familiarize themselves with property, its location, and surroundings. Tenant acknowledges this is a binding contract and cannot be released from the contractual obligations upon arrival. (b) Notify us of any defects or problems. c) Use the unit as a place to live; you may not use it for any filmmaking, photo shoots, unlawful, improper, or offensive purpose. d) Furniture is not to be moved within or from the unit. e) No smoking within the unit. h) Please obey all house rules posted in unit.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date
The renter assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the rental for the period stated.
Renter Signatures(URL HIDDEN)
I agree that my User Name/Password combination for log in to this website will be the equivalent of my handwritten signature(URL HIDDEN) RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Trash pickup service is not available. Please keep your trash in trash bag and place the bags in the trash bin inside the garage.
6. Parking: Parking is limited to 5 vehicle(s). Please keep the garage floor clean. For your safety if your vehicle has oil leaks, you should take care of it before your vacation. The cleaning fee will be deducted from your damage deposit if there are spills or oil leaks.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: It is not operational during the summer season.
10. Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that
feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for actual cost of damages repairmen fee.
11. Security Alarm: The house is equipped with security alarm. If you choose to use it during your stay, I can give you more detailed instructions on how to activate it. Please note that if the alarm is tripped, enforcement/security will show up. Any false alarm charges by the security entity will be deducted from your damage deposit.
12. Please watering the plans if you staying more than 5 days.
13. Please take a good care of my home and enjoy your stay!
Renter Signatures(URL HIDDEN)agree that my User Name/Password combination for log in to this website will be the equivalent of my handwritten signature.
I was a Colorado Realtor till 2010. Currently, I am the Founder and Chairwoman of Colorado Springs Chinese Cultural Institute (None Profit 501(c)(3) organization). Also, President of Colorado Springs Chinese Evangelical Church.
I moved from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs in 1997 and very involved with our community. I absolutely love this beautiful city, clean air and friendly people, and sure you will love it too.