À propos de ce logement
Queen sized bed in master bedroom, all other beds are couch beds. Internet, media room(2nd bedroom with futon bed). Cleaning service at your disposal. Small gated community. Laundry room with washer/dryer Stained tile, Please read HOUSE MANUEL.
Great central location to most of what the city has to offer!
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Whenever they need something I'll be there.
Private quiet community. One way in, one way out. Occasional weekend parties hosted by neighbors. Extremely kid friendly. Close to Downtown, Sugarland, Missouri City, Stafford.
There is bus system as well as freeways very close by. I can pick up and drop off from airport for minimal fee.
Also, Uber is always readily available and has been getting great reviews from my clients.
Would like you to complete an ID verification via AirBnB.
Please read all of the HOUSE MANUEL so there are no questions. If you have a question don't hesitate to ask :)
Also, the dishwasher hasn't been hooked up as of yet so you will have to wash dishes by hand. There is a portable dish rack next to the sink for drying.
1. Behave friendly and professionally.
2. No smoking inside the property, you can smoke on the balcony.
3. No using the internet for illegal activities(porn, ex). It's under my name and comes back to me for charges.
4. No ordering anything that isn't already available for the cable shows.
5. Pets are welcome but please don't let them get on the furniture(See House Manual).
6. Please leave the place how you found it, neat and well kept :).
7. I've never used the fireplace so please don't use it. Not sure of the outcome :).
8. If you park in a parking spot other than the designated spot you will get towed. The property is on private property. I am not liable.
9. Please keep noise to a minimum.
10. If you use dishes please wash immediately and do not leave in sink. Food left on dishes will attract bugs.
11. Enjoy the experience!
12. Monthly will have exterminator come in for spraying. Please allow them to come in.
13. Please review the HOUSE MANUEL.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
NOTE: Swahili is also a language I speak. Although it's not one of the choices.
Semi-Retired Math Professor who enjoys life. I'm also a Real Estate investor and I run other businesses involved with real estate like HVAC and the most recent being home inspection. Most would call me a neat freak while others would call me a nerd. Either way I enjoy life with my fiance' Mary. Very laid back. Ask me anything.
Can't live without food and traveling as well as working out and most of all, sleeping. I've been to Trinidad, Dominica, Jamaica, Belize just to name a few. I love culture.
Since I'm in real estate I would say I'm an awesome host who will accommodate your needs to the best of my ability.
The motto(s) I live by:
Practice is effective repetition in order to achieve perfection.
Prayer first, grind second, all else falls in place.