This cozy and spacious room is located in a home that sits on a quiet, suburban street. Less than 40 minutes from NYC and a 10 minute drive to Rutgers University. Guests have a private entrance for their convenience.
***PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AND ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE BEFORE BOOKING***
This cozy and spacious room is located in New Brunswick, NJ. It contains a twin size bed (brand new mattress), dresser, night stand, and a desk. There is a heating unit in the room in addition to the central heating for the winter month.
* I CAN ACCOMMODATE AN EXTRA GUEST (#2) BY PROVIDING AN AIR MATTRESS*
Mattress: Standard Twin Size
Width: 39 in x Length: 74 in
- towels (bath, hand, wash)
-two extra blankets (one heated)
- hair dryer
- folder with emergency contact info, fast food and restaurants nearby, and travel info to NYC
- shampoo + conditioner (Dove)
- body wash (Dove)
Family Room/Sitting Area
- TV (cable, Apple TV, Netflix)
- mini- fridge
- Keurig Coffee machine
Accès des voyageurs
-Guests enter from a small wing of the house that is separate from the main house. They will have access to a full size bathroom that is located next to their bedroom as well as a half size bathroom on the main floor.
- Guests will also have access to a family room, that will be shared with other guests (if applicable), which contains a TV, mini-fridge, toaster, Keurig coffee maker, and a microwave.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Most of the communication online and on the phone will be with me. However, the in-person interaction will be with my parents.
-There are 1.5 BATHROOMS and they ARE SHARED with other guests when applicable
- Each guest will receive a room key as well as a door code.
-street parking available directly in front of the house.
-This is one of 3 rooms on AirBNB (They are all located in the same quarters)
-Laundry is unavailable
- THIS ROOM IS FOR ONE GUEST. DO
NOT BRING ANOTHER PERSON WITHOUT ASKING ME FIRST.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Do not bring another person without notifying me.
- Please do not take a room that you did not book. Doing so will result in a negative review plus $20 fee.
-Please remove your shoes in the common area of the house before you go to your room.
- Turn off the air conditioner when you're notHome.
- Please have common courtesy for other guests that may be present during your stay.
Cet hôte a 627 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I'm Taslim, better known as Taz!
I decided to become a host after hearing positive feedback from one of my best friends whom also happens to be a host on AIRBNB! The past 3 years have been delightful! I have had the pleasure of meeting a very diverse group of people and only look forward to meeting more. This experience has given me a taste of the world from the comfort of my own home. I hope that during your stay you feel welcome and at home.
I would describe my hosting style as laid back . I will stay out of your way if I see that you are content with your space, but I will be more than happy to help you with anything that you need!