À propos de ce logement
This Shinjuku unit is completely refurbished, clean and has all new appliances. Comes with use of portable pocket wifi. It's a great, quiet location to unwind after you've been out exploring.
WELCOME TO MY LISTING - Below is a detailed summary of the unit. We have provided answers to many frequently asked questions to ease the booking process and make your stay more pleasant. Please review this information to ensure this listing meets all your needs.
~~~ THE APARTMENT ~~~
1 BedRoom, Kitchen, Private Bathroom, 3rd Floor, Apartment. (Elevator in building)
LAUNDRY: Washer in unit.
Coin laundry dryer is 50 meters away.
---Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Teapot
---Air conditioner / Heater
---Portable Wi-fi Router
---Bedding, Towels, Basic Toiletries
It accommodates (sleeps):
—1-4 People with plenty of space.
This unit has a maximum of three beds:
---1 Semi-Double Bed ( 120cm by 200cm) sleeps 2
---1 Single Size Portable Bed. (100cm by 200cm)
--- 1 sofa (sleeps 1)
~~~~~FREE INTERNET via MOBILE WI-FI~~~~~
Stay CONNECTED 24/7 around TOKYO!!
Pocket size, MOBILE WI-FI ROUTER INCLUDED!!
For USE with your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.
No need to rent a phone or buy a sim!!
Waiting in the apartment for you!!
~~~~~FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS~~~~~
CHECK-IN: 4PM or Anytime AFTER.
CHECK-OUT: 12PM NOON or BEFORE.
^^^^Early check-in / Late check-out^^^^
A courtesy 1-3 hours may be available ONLY if asked within 12 to 36 hours of arrival or departure ( that is when we will know ). More than 3 hours will likely require a fee or for you to book another night. Otherwise, another guest may be coming or going.
For your CONVENIENCE, Our calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE!!
Feel free to submit a booking request with your 1st email.
LAST-minute bookings are usually no problem.
Check website Hyperdia or Jorudan Trains in Japan.
The address and excellent walking directions from the nearest train station(s) are provided in your ITINERARY once you have paid and been confirmed.
Detailed information for my SELF check-in procedure will be provided in the DIRECTIONS portion of your ITINERARY.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be in the apartment when you arrive.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ikuko & Bill
Accès des voyageurs
Portable wifi. Take it with you whenever you leave the unit. Always know where you are using the wifi in combination with your smartphone, ipad or laptop!!
Check-in time is 4PM - 2AM (next day).
1. The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it.
2. Please be quiet and discreet. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan as everyone lives close together! Absolutely no partying in the unit. Please enjoy yourself outside and make new friends.
3. You must turn off the air conditioner/heater when not there.
4. Please take off your shoes when you enter.
5. NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Outside on the balcony is fine. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly. Do not put in recyclable cans or bottles.
6. SELF CHECK-IN: For your convenience and privacy this is a self-catering unit. It is your responsibility to find the place. Don't worry because I give very detailed and accurate directions in the confirmation.
7. This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. We are always available between the hours of 7 AM and 1 AM via Airbnb messaging. Phone calls are typically unanswered due to the Japanese culture of answering phones in public.
8. BEDS: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure your party will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
9. DEPOSIT: We don't take a deposit, but you will be held liable for any damages. Please report any damages as soon as they occur. Honesty is the best policy and will be rewarded.
10. CLEANING: The place is professionally cleaned before your arrival. Our standards are very high, but if you have any concerns contact us upon arrival.
11. YOU MUST separate the trash*** #1 VITAL thing in Japanese culture!!
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Using any clear plastic bag is okay in Tokyo.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 511 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Ikuko and Bill. Ikuko has been living in Japan for 26 years. Bill has been living in Japan for 6 years. We enjoy introducing guests to Japanese life. We enjoy traveling in Japan as well as exploring other parts of the world.
Ikuko speaks Japanese and Chinese. She has been learning English.
Bill speaks English and has been learning Japanese.
We have learned so much from our time as airbnb hosts and we are pleased to say we have most questions answered before you ask them, whether it be in the description of the listing or in the detail we supply you with at confirmation. Still, we are always trying to think of ways to make our guests experiences more comfortable, efficient, and hassle free. This is our goal as hosts. We want everyone to see Tokyo at least once!
Tokyo is a great place to come and people from all over the world visit here making it a truly international city. We love Tokyo and seeing the amazing sights and people. It is a great place to explore and every day can be different. This is an awesome destination for walkers and wanders filled with friendly people, tasty restaurants, and plenty of lights.
Hope we can host you soon! May your trip to Tokyo be a great one.
"Life is short. Choose to be happy everyday."