À propos de ce logement
Awesome Guatemalan hosts! Nice private room in great location near Oakland Mall, the airport, museums, cafes, and shuttle terminals.
For your reference, also look at Room A's description, photos, and guide.
(URL HIDDEN)Location, Location, Locatio(URL HIDDEN)Nearby:
- Aurora International Airport (GUA).
- Museo Ixchel and Popol Vuh: Mayan history and Guatemalan Art
- Zona 1: Historic Downtwon and government buildings
- Centro Comercial Los Próceres,
- Zona Viva: Restaurants, bars, and clubs.
- Convention Centers: Camino Real, Inter Continental, Barceló.
- Concerts: Domo Zona 13, Estadio del Ejército, Campo Marte
- Streets: Avenida Reforma, Las Américas, Diagonal 6, Blvd. Los Próceres
- Farmers Market
- Oakland Mall: Movie theaters, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Crepes Saul.
You'd be able to walk to a lot of places, or take a taxi almost anywhere for Q25 ($3).
- Wi-Fi available and you can use the computer if you don't have one.
- Access to: both living rooms, dining table (that could also be a work table), kitchen, outside terrace, and back yard.
- Nice and quiet place to read, work, rest, or just have some tea.
As an added service, we offer to pick you up at the airport or bus terminal for Q65.
- Coffee and tea are complimentary.
Full breakfast has an extra charge of $5
- Desayuno Chapín: Eggs, beans, oatmeal, tortillas.
- Desayuno Atitlán: Fresh fruit, yogurt, and homemade granola.
Lunch and Dinner options are also available ($5-8)
The real hosts are my grandparents. Carmencita (76), a retirered secretary, speaks both English and Spanish, loves to hang out with foreigners, and cook awesome food. Cesar (79), an active arquitect, former member of the National Basketball Team, and retired politician, loves to talk about Guatemala's culture, history, and current events. He can do better French than English, but he'd rather speak Spanish.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is my grandparents´ place. They will be your hosts.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 158 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
You can usually find me bicycling around the city to find the best unknown coffee shops, roasters, microbreweries, and used book stores. I'm always trying to challenge myself and the world around me. Currently learning French and Android App Development. Love science, art, literature, and latin american film and music. I'm also into salsa /bachata dancing.
I run this airbnb account for my grandparents Cesar and Carmen in GTC and Lake Atitlán.