Beautiful views of Manyana beach, Green Island, Ulladulla and the Pacific Ocean. C'est La Vie has a unique beach cottage feel. Fully fenced backyard for kids and all you'll need for a comfortable and relaxing beach getaway. You'll never want to leave.
C'est La Vie Terms and Conditions
Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing. To maintain excellent standards for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
“Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property" means C'est La Vie, (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) St, Manyana, and all its fixtures, fittings and
“Management" means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Deposit of 50% (non refundable) is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Number of Guests and pets should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
• Damage, breakages, theft and loss of any sort are the tenant's responsibility during their stay.
• Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Dishes washed and put away.
• Linen is to be supplied by the tenant unless otherwise agreed in writing with the owner.
• The BBQ is to be cleaned and oiled before leaving. Gas is to be turned off from cylinder.
• All keys are to be left on the kitchen bench and the house secured, (windows and doors fully locked).
• Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number on accepting the booking.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be outlined after deposit has cleared unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• As per Air bnb terms and conditions
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• As per Air bnb terms and conditions
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $400 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial.
• No disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10pm .
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
Linen Supplied by Guest
• Guests must provide their own linen and towels. Please bring; Doona covers, fitted and top sheet, pillow covers for your chosen bedding configuration. There are 2 queens and 1 king single.
Linen Supplied by Management
• Linen can be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included. Cost is 35 per bed.
• Pets are not allowed at C'est La Vie. We do make acceptions for dogs that stay outside.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.