À propos de ce logement
This luxurious home is modern and features trendy decor throughout the entire light-filled apartment. If you love going to the beach, eating at trendy cafes and enjoying a quieter lifestyle that still oozes 'cool' then this is the place to be. With all these places just a short walk away from your doorstep and short tram ride into the CBD and inner city suburbs.
The beach is only minutes away and down the street is Ormand road where you'll discover cafes and all your day to day needs.
FREE Parking (for 1 car)
FREE Welcome Pack
FREE Departure Clean
FREE Porta Cot
High Chairs Available (upon request, additional charge per stay)
Pet Guests Welcome! (upon request only, additional charge per pet)
Only 15 minutes to the CBD!
A stylish, fully furnished Melbourne apartment within a luxurious, modern building designed by architect Nicholas Wright. It features trendy décor throughout the entire, light-filled apartment and incorporates every comfort of home.
The bedroom has been converted from its original two rooms into one, very large master bedroom with a king size bed which can be split into two singles, if required. The extra space has created room for a sofa so you can relax, plenty of dressing space and built in robes.
The open plan living area includes a modern kitchen with Miele appliances, dining table and lounge with comfortable sofas to view the generously sized Plasma TV. The light-filled living area features floor to ceiling windows, which overlook the beautiful, private courtyard, a lovely place to relax, complete with outdoor dining and BBQ facilities.
Lalique has a modern bathroom, which includes a shower over full sized bath and separate toilet. European style laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer have also been provided for your convenience.
You will feel completely at ease with secure basement parking included, as well as complimentary broadband internet connection, free local phone calls and Foxtel Platinum package (cable TV).
This lovely serviced apartment is perfect for a couple looking for beautiful holiday accommodation in Elwood for their next visit to Melbourne. Lalique is an ideal apartment for executive short stay accommodation and corporate travel accommodation as it's within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD.
Please note: This property is not suitable for children between the ages of 1 - 12 years. However, infants up to 12 months can be accommodated and a port-a-cot is provided at the property but you will need to bring your own cot sheets and cot bedding.
Bedroom 1: 1 x King OR 2 x Singles
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays!
We're professional property managers with very high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case!
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
PRICING & MINIMUM STAYS
Everything is included! Wireless internet, parking for one car, utilities, BBQ, lovely linen and towels. You'll love our welcome pack with lots of household consumables to get you started and some treats to spoil you.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods (like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc) special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply quickly.
Accès des voyageurs
Check In from 2pm
Check Out before 11am
Secure parking available for one car off street via remote
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Boutique Stays is available 7 days a week during normal business hours and we have an after hours contact number in case of emergencies.
We're always happy to help you anytime before, during or after your stay.
- Minimum stay 5 nights, except when your booking falls within a month of your arrival and at that point we’ll take three nights.
(Public holidays, school holidays and major events have variable minimum stays. Enquire directly with us).
- Extended stays for 28 nights+ are available at reduced rates.
- Please 'contact host' for all enquiries.
1. By accepting our Terms and Conditions the ‘booking name’ is deemed the Registered Guest.
- The registered guest is responsible for:
- Any visitors and their behaviour while at the premises
- Ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of the booking terms and conditions.
2. The property and its contents for the entire period of the booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages however caused by any Guest or visitors regardless of whether you are present or not at the time the damage occurs.
3. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. There are no exceptions unless we approve additional Guests in writing. At our discretion additional costs may apply for any additional guests found to have been at the Property during your booking.
4. A strict no party policy applies at all times in all our properties.
5. All guests are expected to behave in a manner that does not cause distress to neighbours or interfere in any way with their right to enjoy their properties.
- Please keep noise to a minimum at all times.
- Guests are required to enter and exit the property quietly.
- Outdoor areas are not to be used after 10pm.
- The noise level from inside the property must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between:
a. 10pm and 8am Sun-Thu
b. 11pm and 9am Fri-Sat
6. Guests may not engage in any illegal activity at the property.
7. All Boutique Stays properties are non-smoking indoors. There is no exceptions to this. In some apartments, there is no smoking anywhere within the complex including balconies. There may also be additional cleaning fees to remove any evidence of smoke fumes or butts from the property.
8. You will agree to any other reasonable house rules which may be made available to you at the property.
9. The owner or the manager of the property may need access to the property occasionally, including property checks for self-clean or minimal clean stays. We will notify you by email or phone at least 24 hours prior, unless we have made verbal arrangements or it is a matter of urgency. If however we have reason to believe that he property is being used for any reason that contravenes our terms and conditions we reserve the right to enter the property without notice.
10. If pets are entering the property or staying at the property (only allowable for pet friendly properties), the type and number of pets must be disclosed at the time of booking. All disclosed pet stays will be referred to on your invoice and there is a surcharge for pet guests.
- Please bring your pet’s bed or a sheet/blanket so they have their own sleeping and resting place as they not permitted on beds, couches or any other furniture.
- Before departing the property you must clean up after them thoroughly including removing any droppings from courtyards or gardens. If pet hair is found on beds, blankets, couches or cushions or any other soft furnishings guests will be liable for any necessary cleaning and dry-cleaning.
- If pets damage any furniture by scratching or chewing, guests will be liable for any repairs or replacements. If necessary these costs will be charged to the credit card left as security on your booking.
11. All pets at Boutique Stays pet friendly properties are to be flea and tick treated, fully vaccinated, and well behaved. Well behaved means under control at all times allowing neighbours quiet enjoyment of their properties.
- Dogs are to be on a leash when in common areas or driveways, and are not to be left in the house/apartment, on decks/balconies, or in yards for prolonged periods of time unattended.
- If guests are absent from the property during the day for extended periods, they will make arrangements to have their dog attended to throughout the day.
- If dogs are left alone and bark constantly during the day this contravenes local noise laws, upsets neighbours and guests may be asked to vacate the property without refund.
12. We reserve the right to remove guests who do not adhere to the House Rules. In these cases, no refund will be due, and we will not be responsible for finding or funding alternate accommodation, nor will we be responsible for any other associated costs.
For all T's & C's, please visit Boutique Stays website (our logo is of a green flower)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Having stayed in many bland hotel rooms and serviced apartments during my days working in the corporate world I was inspired to provide a more appealing accommodation option for business and leisure travelers where guests were able to truly relax and feel at home, open a window, sink into a comfortable couch and cook themselves a meal if they chose.
I decided to start Boutique Stays which commenced with one property and grew through word of mouth to a hand selected portfolio of high quality, self contained and serviced homes in metropolitan Melbourne.
Each property has been chosen for its distinctive appeal and is individually owned and furnished, ensuring Boutique Stays offers a unique range to meet your needs.
All of our properties are furnished to a high standard and are cleaned by our own housekeepers.
We are passionate about exceeding guest expectations.
When a guest walks in the door of a Boutique Stays property, the goal is for them to feel immediately welcome and at home.
We regularly receive feedback from our guests of ‘having thought of everything’.
Whether you’re looking for holiday accommodation, serviced accommodation for a temporary relocation or corporate short stay, our portfolio of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom properties, is sure to suit your needs.