Modern semi-basement studio on a quiet street in the upscale Kolonaki district in central Athens. The ideal base for exploring the city and comes with access to the building's rooftop terrace with amazing views of the Acropolis. Comfortably fits 2.
Our studio apartment is ideal for someone looking to stay in very central Athens. The building is located on a quiet, tree-lined street of Athens' Kolonaki district. The space is newly renovated and features a modern and well-maintained kitchen and bathroom.
The apartment comfortably fits two (there is a double bed).
Guest also get access to the rooftop terrace on the top floor (accessible by elevator and one flight of stairs) of the apartment building where they can enjoy breathtaking views of the Acropolis and all of Athens.
Please note that the space is a semi-basement unit - meaning that it is partly below ground level but has two large windows (with screens) at street level that allow plenty of fresh air and great light in. The apartment is naturally cool in the summer and cozy in the winter.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire apartment and access to the 6th floor terrace. The place is equipped with anything you might need including an air-conditioner, heating, TV, a washer and drying rack, all kitchen equipment, soaps/shampoo, sheets and towels etc.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be at the apartment when you arrive to give you the keys, tell you a few things about the place, and orient you in the city. I live in the same neighborhood (Kolonaki) so I will be available if you need anything during your stay. If I am out of town (I am currently working abroad) my family will be happy to help.
If you stay for more than 10 days we will provide a cleaning service once a week. Still, we hope that you will keep the place clean and neat throughout your stay. We provide the cleaning service as a way of maintaining the apartment and minimizing the amount of cleaning required at the end of your stay.
We will also provide you with the number of a laundry service in case you want your sheets and towels cleaned and ironed during your stay. The service also does pick-ups and drop offs.
We hope you will feel at home at our place we just hope that you will:
- be mindful of energy use
- respect the other tenants in the apartment building (for example, please do not make excessive noise - especially on the terrace).
- No smoking in the apartment (please only smoke on the terrace or outdoors!)
- take the trash out every day
- do not leave dirty dishes
-please do not throw toilet paper or other items in the toilet. The plumbing in Greece is sensitive. Please throw everything in the bin.
- If you stay for more than 10 days we will provide a cleaning service once a week. Still, we hope that you will keep the place clean and neat throughout your stay. We provide the cleaning service as a way of maintaining the apartment and minimizing the amount of cleaning required at the end of your stay.
- check-out is at noon but you are welcome to leave your luggage and pick it up later if you have a later flight.
- if you are staying long term and you are going to be bringing guests during your stay please let us know in advance. The apartment can accommodate a total of 2 people so please do not plan to bring more guests.
Cet hôte a 117 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Greek journalist living in Istanbul. I enjoy sailing, hiking, swimming and eating.