À propos de ce logement
Large private room in historic home 1/2 mile from UC campus on street adjacent to a large park with city views. Endless restaurants and bars nearby & minutes from downtown. Nice patio space and grill. Laundry Facilities.
Our home was built in 1911 and although it was renovated in the early 90's, retains many of its original details.
Our large guest room can comfortably accommodate 2 adults in its queen bed. There is generous closet space, a set of drawers for guests' belongings, and a large desk for work space. A shared full bath is steps away. This bedroom is located at the back of the house away from the street and overlooks our backyard garden and patio area. It is great for birdwatching!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to a shared kitchen, dining room, and living room with a large flatscreen smart TV. Guests also have use of our laundry facilities, patio, and grill.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Most of the time, we'll be at our home during your stay. We are happy to be as involved or hands-off during your stay as you'd like us to be. Want a tour of the best our city has to offer? Just ask. Have a packed schedule already? We'll be here to show you where to drop your stuff and send you on your way, directions in hand.
Coffee and tea are complimentary with your stay.
Please be aware that we have a Goldendoodle puppy, who resides only on the first floor of our home and is not allowed in your guest room. Goldendoodles are low-shed dogs that are said to be hypoallergenic due to this trait. Alison has allergies, so we do everything we can to keep our home impeccably clean and sleeping spaces absolutely pet-free.
1. Please treat our house as you would your own.
2. Please take your shoes off at the front door, so we can maintain a clean indoor environment. Slippers are available near the front door for guests to use.
3. We'd like to make sure our home is welcoming for everyone, so we do not allow smoking inside. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly to keep our yard clean.
4. Please let us know if you plan to have any visitors. Quiet hours begin at 10:30 PM Sun-Thurs and 3:00 AM Fri and Sat, so no visitors may stay past those times.
5. Although we love animals, Alison is allergic to pretty much everything cute and cuddly, so we cannot allow guests' animals to stay with us.
6. Communicate with us. If there is something awry, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to take care of the situation quickly and efficiently.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
We're Jules and Alison, and we're passionate about our city, Cincinnati. We love being outdoors, traveling, and being involved in community organizations.
Alison is an elementary and middle school art teacher, visual artist, and urban farmer. Jules is a graduate student earning his master degree in architecture. He also is intends to complete a certification in historic preservation.
We would love to share our home and our city with you.