You're warmly welcome to share community life with us. Priscilla is an artist residency-performance-meditation-communal activity-yoga-cultural SPACE / guesthouse with sunny terrace, spacious patio and yummi breakfast.
Please (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) 'queen of the medina'.
We are running activities throughout the week:
wednesday karaoke 9-11pm
friday openair cinema 9-11pm
sunday kids workshop 4-6pm run by our guests + local translator. so if you wanna propose a workshop for kids 7-13 let us know.
1. I’m both an ARTIST RESIDENCY and TRAVELERS HOSTEL. I offer ART PROJECTS for all my guests. The creative projects make our Riad a vibrant and inspiring place that is different from regular hostels. For the art projects Priscilla will invite LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS so an intercultural exchange is made possible. The projects are open to all guests and include WORKSHOPS, PERFORMANCES and DISCUSSIONS... Do you have a good idea? We’re open for suggestions!
2. I'm an ANCIENT BEAUTY. In our Riad, sunlight shines on the MOSAIC FLOOR and WALLS of the GREEN OPEN AIR PATIO, now used as living room. Come and discover Priscilla’s mixture of traditional moroccan mosaics and MODERN DIY and RECYCLED FURNITURE. Take a SHOWER in the OPEN AIR on the SHARED ROOF TERRACE.
3. I’m NON-PROFIT and fair, I give and take care. Priscilla supports durability of the environment. She is based on an ECOLOGICAL PHILOSOPHY and an EQUITABLE ECONOMY. Additionally, Priscilla is a non-profit organisation that organizes CHARITY PROJECTS for neighbourhood children, youth and the environment.
4. I’m a CALM and QUIET OASIS with an FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE. Even though you can find her in the busy Medina, you will be surprised of the peaceful silence in the Riad. Priscilla attracts people that are open to new experience and differing lifestyles and cultures.
5. I’m FOUNDED BY TWO WOMAN. This makes her special, as few organizations in Morocco are funded by women. Priscilla is a good initiative that you can support with your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
1. Smile at the sun on the SHARED ROOF TERRACE with OPEN AIR SHOWERS, OPEN AIR STAGE and ATELIER for the artist in residence.
2. Chill and chat in the BIG LIVING ROOM with GREEN OPEN AIR PATIO. Drink some fresh mint tea while you watch VIDEO PROJECTIONS in the living room that will transform to alternative cinema from time to time.
3. Make yourself at home and WASH and COOK, but please ask and pay for this first.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you stay at Priscilla, you are not just another tourist. You become part of a very important movement in Marrakech. And part of a project and collective :-) We're a small community of 4 to 6 people that is always around.
If you wanna be picked up from the airport or bus station or ..... with a motorbike riksha, let us know. The prices is 200dh. You will be brought direktly to Priscillas house.
Love and Respect for all living creatures