This listing has received 200+ all-five star reviews and was ranked No.5 best Airbnb out of all listings in SF. I am also one of the few hosts who earned Superhost status all the time! All info you might need, like check-in time, public transportation, parking, etc., has been disclosed here and please read through. The calendar is up to date, you can just book if you see vacancy. Price is adjusted seasonally. I usually respond booking or questions within a few minutes. *我讲中文,在西安,北京,上海都生活过欢迎你来问询*
This modern 2B/2B condo is Guerrero st and 14th st. Please map it! You will have your own bedroom plus closet and private bathroom with shower and tub. Inside your bedroom, there is a queen bed, 7-drawer dresser, two night-stands, side table with ottoman, one HDTV. The place can accommodate 1-2 people. Clean towels and bedding, Comcast premium high speed WiFi (150Mbps) are included. The rest of the apartment is very neat, clean and elegant. 52" Sony 240Hz HDTV with Netfilx/Hulu+/Youtube, Hi-Fi Stereo system, beautiful sofa, big dinning table and open style kitchen for your entertainment. The apartment also has one big patio facing backyard, which is perfect for sipping coffee, reading. You are welcome to enjoy all amenities in this beautiful apartment. Many prior guests especially like the quietness of this apartment, which is rare in such hectic city center.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to use the kitchen, relax in the living room and outdoor patio. Washer/Dryer in unit.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am easy going, open minded and love to travel and meet people. I have visited many places in Europe, Canada, America, Mexico, Cuba, Panama, China, and I probably have been your hometown. If you want to talk, I am all ears. Otherwise, I will leave you alone. :-)
1. Check-in/out time: flexible if my job or guests before/after won't be affected. I aim to maximize your flexibility as much as I can.
2. This apartment has perfect roommates layout: bedrooms are on opposite ends of apartment and separated by two bathrooms. You will have enough privacy even when I am sleeping in other bedroom. Once you get keys, come and go as you want. No curfew in the evening. But please be quiet when you come back at late night.
3. There is no pet in the household. The apartment is on second floor, there is elevator if you have heavy luggage.
4. You can find free street parking right in front of the building or nearby if you are lucky. Free street parking has 2 hours limit in the daytime from Monday to Friday, no restriction in the evening and weekend. If you don't mind paying, there are many meters nearby. The closest parking lot is 100 meters away on 14th street, charging $15-$25 per day. If you want to rent a car, Zipcar is just next door. Many car rental companies are within walking distance.
5. For your convenience, I probably can provide garage parking in the building for $20 per day. Please ask in advance.
6. Please fulfill your profile and travel plans when you are booking. I value honesty and good communication.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
No smoking inside the apartment, building or in the backyard, smoker shall exit building and smoke on the street. Once your reservation is accepted, you will find my phone number, exact address and step by step transportation on your reservation record. Deposit will be automatically returned to you through Airbnb after you check out and return the keys.
I am from China originally and moved to US in January of 2002. I love to travel and explore difference places. I have been many places in Europe, Canada, US, Mexico, Cuba, Panama and China. I am open minded, easy going and work for high tech company as a software engineer. I have been living in SF since March of 2009 and fallen in love with this beautiful city. Since May of 2012, I have hosted guests from all over the world and my listing has received 200+ five-star reviews (five-star in all categories). I am also one of a few all-time Superhost on Airbnb. I am looking forward to hosting you in near future. SF is fabulous, you will love it. I approve this message. :-)