This cozy studio is located very close to Plaza Guadalupe, in the nice Palermo district and just three blocks away from two metro stations. It was recently renovated and it has everything you need for a confortable stay.
As you can see from the photos, the decoration and balcony overlooking the Guadalupe Plaza, are the major strengths of this recently remodeled studio. The place is very cozy, has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, a comfortable double bed, cable TV, wi fi and everything you need.
Accès des voyageurs
The building has elevator and janitor. It is pretty simple but very convenient.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I interact with my guests long as they are willing to. I'm not invasive, just limit myself to answer your questions and guide you in everything you need. Just book and I send a list of recommendations for things to do in the neighborhood and the city. Also, I'm available to resolve any problems or questions.
1. The apartment must be left almost in the same condition in which it is received, ie: clean and tidy. Of course, a cleaning person go after check out, but you must clean dishes, bathroom must be decent and the flat must be in good condition.
2. Special attention with towels! Do not use for cleaning the wet floor, or to remove makeup of the face, or leave them lying on the floor when you leave. Ideally, leave them stretched on chairs.
3. The air conditioning / heating should be turned off whenever you leave the apartment and especially when you leave the apartment permanently. I am flexible with check outs and have no problem with people to go at any time, but ask some respect. The city has power problems and we must all contribute to the problem is not more serious. In my house I never leave the air turned on when I go for a long time, hope you do the same as guests. The energy is depleted, we are aware!
4. Guests usually come on vacation and go out every night, but keep in mind that most of the residents are not in that plan. They work and study, so they have regular schedules. So during weekdays, avoid annoying noises after 10 at night. And above all, when you go out at night please keep silent in the common areas of the building (elevator, stairs, corridors, lobby). I understand that when you take a few drinks you get a bit warm or effusive, it is why I ask for silence when entering and leaving at night or early morning.
5. When you check out please take garbage out and put it in the containers at the street.
Failure to follow these rules will force me to take money from the security deposit.
Cet hôte a 1150 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Musician, former sociology student, current journalism student and River Plate fan. As I was born in Venezuela but have lived in Argentina since 11 I`m familiarized with many cultures and life styles. I`ve travelled all around the world since a kid (Europe, US, Caribbean, South America). Big interest in music (rock, folk, reggae, bossa nova, tango, cumbia, funk, hip hop, electronic...), movies (big fan of Tarantino) football (soccer) and reading.
I have lots of recommendations for my guests! restaurants, football matches, typical touristics spots, tango, live music, parks, clothing stores, cool places in the suburbs and many more.
Músico, ex estudiante de sociología, actual estudiante de periodismo e hincha fanático de River Plate. Debido a que nací en Venezuela pero vivo en Argentina desde los 11 años, estoy familiarizado con distintas culturas y formas de vivir. Además, he viajado bastante desde niño (Europa, EEUU, Caribe y Sudamérica). Por supuesto, soy amante de la música (rock, folk, reggae, bossa nova, tango, cumbia, funk, hip hop, electronica...), del cine (fanático de Tarantino), del fútbol y me gusta mucho leer.
Tengo miles de recomendaciones para mis huéspedes: restaurantes, bares, discos, festivales de arte, parques, tiendas y cualquier buen lugar que valga la pena tanto en Buenos Aires como en sus alrededores.