À propos de ce logement
we speak Spanish also
THIS AREA HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED BY THE STORM. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Hi guys Gaby here: to get a feel how close we are, look at the video (URL HIDDEN)
(There are two other bedrooms, which may be rented out by other guests.)
Newly decorated private room in three-bedroom house in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority/Times Square area. Private luxurious room with a queen-size bed nightstands, open spacious air and heat, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please; we will welcome you with open arms, take a bath or soak or shower makes you feel like you're bathing in the rain; a great kitchen balcony overlooking a beautiful reservoir. Hear your favorite music, eat a snack or whatever, this is what Robert & Gaby your hosts will provide for you. We will greet you as part of our family and for assistance; your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
PS. the cleaning crew comes once a day at about 9:00am. If you're sleeping, we can not do your room.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
you need while away from home maps discount tickets to your favorite plays to get you going a large stainless steal refrigerator, microwave, toaster, two coffee makers and (website hidden)
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* No physical keys: so you can come and go as you please
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Big balcony where you can smoke
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms (one full bath, one powder room) with other guests
* House is on street level so there are some stairs to walk up
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Behave and stay safe. Any complaints call us; we will try everything in our power to make your stay a nice experience. of $25 and $25 dollars of parking permit, deposit $5 dollar fee cost . $20 will be reimburse to you. for both
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 1554 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are some really nice Latinos, Gaby is a teacher in Weeehaken and is one of the nicest hosts you'll ever meet. We're both well traveled. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!