À propos de ce logement
A spacious vacation home in Salt Lake City area. The home is clean, newly painted, new carpet, new furniture, well maintained. It is in a safe neighborhood, and along a major public transit route.
Near a large park, restaurants, stores.
One of four homes on our property. Three of which are made available on Airbnb. We live in the fourth.
The home you will be staying in (pictured on this page) has a total of three furnished bedrooms, as well as a furnished living room and kitchen.
This listing is for the main floor. Which is completely private, and has a separate outside entrance from the basement. The basement is rented separately. To be clear, there are no inside common spaces. You will have the entire main floor to yourself, with no interaction or cross over with guests who are staying the basement. They enter through a different outside door. No doors connect the upstairs and basement inside the home. They are totally separate units.
All essentials, linen, towels, etc are provided, and are cleaned and washed between every guest.
Pots, pans, dishes, etc are all provided.
Please note that the backyard is currently being re-landscaped. The grass is currently dead (backyard only, front yard is in good shape) because we decided to level the ground out, and update the yard.
Also the bathroom is being preped for a remodel. It is clean and working. There are some superficial issues as we prepare it to be completely redone.
These upgrades will both be completed by early Spring 2017. We are very careful to make sure that they do not interfere with guests, or leave anything messy or unclean.
We invest about 50% of our earnings into the property. To date we have done the following since joining Airbnb:
- Replaced all carpets.
- All brand new furniture.
- Repainted most rooms.
- Replaced about 1/2 of the windows. The remaining windows will be replaced over the next year or so.
- Added new tile to kitchen and bathroom.
- Added a new vanity to the bathroom.
- Added a new sink to the bathroom.
- All new appliances. From fridge to washer and dryer. Everything is new.
- Replaced air conditioner.
- New roof.
- New outside stucco, soffit, facia, and rain gutters.
- New Outside doors.
Still left to do on renovation:
- Replace remaining windows with newer more modern windows.
- Replace inside doors.
- New kitchen counters and kitchen new sink.
- Living room cieling has a spot that is in good shape, but looks a little odd in that it is not quite lined up right. Just a looks thing, but we are going to have it altered.
- bathroom needs to be painted. Guest broke door 3/15. Needs to be replaced. Wiring being updated.
- Some of the kitchen cabinets need to be adjusted. They are super pretty, and unique. Such that I do not want to replace them. They are custom built. I need to have a good craftsman come in, and just work them over.
- Need to finish the backyard. (currently working on this)
All the above listed projects will be done over the next several months. I list them openly, so as to be upfront. The reviews speak for themselves. The house is in good shape, always clean, and safe. But it is not yet perfect. Though we are getting very close to perfection, with each passing week.
Accès des voyageurs
The house has its own Netflix Account
The house has an Amazon Prime Account.
We have purchased over 400 movies, including most newly released films for the
Amazon Prime Account.
The house has an NHL account, which allows you to watch all NHL games.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live on the same property, but aprox 200 yards away in a separate house. Other than saying hi on the day you arrive, and on days when we are there to clean, you will not see much of us.
Please do not hesitate to ask for anything you need to make your trip more comfortable.
Wash any dishes you use.
put dirty towels, bed sheets, or other items into a hamper, so that we can wash and replace them with clean ones.
(It is not required, but it would be very much appreciated if you started a load of laundry before you left, to help give us a head start. ie, all the linens, or all the towels, you used, etc.)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 361 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are close family of nine. Mom, Dad, and seven children.
Dad is a former CEO of an Internet company, since retired. Dad currently works as a middle school science teacher in a local at risk school, and LOVES his job and students.
Mom is a stay at home, full-time mother, nursing student, who enjoys crafty projects, and who volunteers as a teacher of young children in a local religious congregation.
Our grounds include about 3 acres of grass, a stream that runs through the middle of it on many summer days, a full-sized outdoor basketball court, a barn, and a playground. All of which are open to guests .
Linen, towels, and all essentials are provided to all guests.
Stay with us. We will take good care of you!!