Situated 40 minutes by public transport from central London, our comfortable apartment has a view of Epping Forest. The apartment is a welcome retreat after exploring the city or green spaces. You'll have sole use of the apartment and use of the car park and garden. We are happy to welcome guests of any gender, orientation or ethnicity.
- No smoking or use of drugs.
- Keys must be left behind to avoid additional charges.
- No additional guests (except by prior arrangement).
- All damage will incur additional charges.
- Windows and doors must be locked when leaving the property.
- Please be considerate of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum in the flat and garden.
Cet hôte a 14 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
An architect and an actor, we love to travel and take pleasure and have been hosting like-minded folk in our beautiful 1930s flat in East London for three years. We are taking a break from hosting at the moment due to the arrival of our baby girl. In our spare time, we enjoy trips to the theatre, music, cooking, and exploring the great outdoors. We've both lived abroad and enjoy meeting and getting to know new people from different parts of the UK and the world.