La Cala de Mijas is a beautiful, historic town in Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol in southern Spain. Our holiday rental home is just a short walk to the beach, restaurants, pubs, stores, and golf. Enjoy the 2 saltwater pools, or relax in your private Spa.
No Smoking. Must have fun!
• When entering or leaving, please ensure that doors to your block, the garage and gates to the street are correctly closed for the security of the Community and its owners and tenants. (this is also mandatory with respect to fire regulations)
• It is not permitted at any time of night or day to have music systems, televisions, radios etc. at high volume. Also it is not permitted, between the hours of 23.00 p.m. and 10.00 a.m. and 14.00 p.m. and 17.00 p.m. to indulge in any activities that produce noise and nuisance to other neighbours, (parties on terraces, shouting, slamming of internal and apartment doors etc.) to ensure respect of the above rest times.
• Owners of pets must act in a responsible manner and abide by the following rules:-
• Animals must be on a lead.
• Under no circumstances may they be loose in public areas.
• Owners are obliged to remove their pet excrement and place in bins
• Animals that live in an apartment should never cause annoyance to neighbours
• It is not permitted to pass through areas not intended for public access
• Children’s games should only be played in areas designated for this purpose
• Damage caused in the Community by owners, their children, friends or tenants will be the responsibility of the owner
• The pool areas will be open from 10.00 a.m. until 22.00 p.m.
• When accessing and returning from the pools to communal areas (hallways, corridors, lifts etc.) the correct footwear must be worn - it is totally forbidden to enter these areas with wet feet and without the correct footwear - failure to do so causes dirt and potential serious accidents -marble floors are extremely dangerous when wet
• Absolutely no glass or bottles are permitted at the pool areas
• Please do not damage the grass around the pool areas with umbrellas or other sharp objects - umbrellas are provided
• It is mandatory to shower before using the pool - please ensure the shower is turned off
• Correct swimwear should be worn in the pool including babies who should have suitable nappies for bathing
• It is strictly forbidden to swim in the pool in normal clothing, with the exception of t-shirts for the protection of childrens’ skin from the sun
• Children may not remain in the pool areas unaccompanied by an adult
• Do not leave personal items in or around the pool areas as the grass watering system may be affected.
• Please abide by the rules on the noticeboards at the pool areas - these are to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment
• Inhabitants of the first floor and upwards should take care when cleaning their terraces and ensure that no water falls onto the terraces of neighbours below
• It is strictly forbidden to hang washing, carpets and towels over the railings of terraces and gardens
• It is not permitted to place objects or signs on the facades which create a change to the architectural aspect of the building
• Walkways and communal areas must be totally unobstructed at all times
• Cigarette butts and other rubbish must not be discarded either on the grass or internal walkways. Please use the correct ash trays and bins
• It is not permitted to leave rubbish bags in communal areas
• Toldos awnings are permitted, but only in the specified material. No toldos frameworks will be allowed if they detract or in any way affect the existing architecture of the development
• Glass curtains are permitted to enclose the covered areas of terraces. Where possible they should be sited behind existing pillars or facades, and certainly no further forward than the middle of pillars - In case of doubt, please take advice from the President of the Community
• No structural changes should be made to any terrace area without the consent of the Community
• Do not park vehicles in garage spaces that you do not own
• It is not permitted to park motorcycles, bicycles etc. within the entrance hall or other walkways
• Owners who rent their apartments are required to report in writing these rules as an annex to the lease agreement, pledging compliance and this should be signed by the tenant and sent to the Administrators
• In matters not covered under these rules, the Horizontal Property Law and other relevant laws will apply. Each owner will be obliged to inform the Administrator who the tenant is, if not this will incur loss of the right to use the communal areas.
a) The first offence to the rules of the Community will lead to an initial simple reprimand
b) The second failure will be a second caution with the private warning that may result in the loss of the use of services or common elements within a given timescale
c) The third failure will result in the loss of the use of services or common elements without prejudice that the matter could be taken to a General Meeting and regardless of repairing economic damage and the actions relevant to Article 19 of the Horizontal Property Law
These Community Rules are in place to ensure respect between owners and tenants with
regard to cleanliness and good order in what is an extremely pleasant development.
Owners who rent their apartments are asked to display a set of these rules within their
apartment and ensure that tenants and holidaymakers read and understand the
Community’s objectives. In this way we can achieve these aims and ensure that everyone
enjoys our Community.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 48 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We hope you will come visit, and join those of us who have fallen in love with Cala de Mijas, our home away from home.