À propos de ce logement
Chandler Estate is well located within easy access to the Bayside areas of Cleveland, Stradbroke Island, Wellington Point, Victoria Point and Manly. Local sport centres - Sleeman Sports Complex, Royal Life Saving Society, Qld Rifle Association.
Close proximity to Manly Yachting Clubs - Royal Queensland Yacht Club, Wynnum Manly and Moreton Bay Sailing Group.
15 mins to airport and 20 mins to city. There is a private guest suite with 2 double bedrooms, 1 single room private bathroom and toilet.
2 Spacious double bedrooms and a single room with the comfort and luxury of a hotel but the homely feel of a B&B. Ceiling fans and Air conditioning for those hot summer nights. A Kitchenette with Coffee Tea facilities, Bar Fridge, microwave and toasters. Lounge with and Flat Screen TV. Private suite of upstairs area in main residence.
Accès des voyageurs
Wi-Fi and laundry facilities available. Wif-Fi password available on request. Private Bathroom. Ample off street parking. Private Kitchenette or outdoor garden barbeque area with shared kitchen facilities if guests would like to cook for themselves.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Large house on acreage with plenty of private space or you can have the company of other members of the household. Best of all you can simply relax to the sounds of Australian native birds.
Continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Evening meals can be arranged on request as an optional extra, or you can self cater with the use of an indoor/outdoor kitchen.
Your hosts are on hand to assist with any tourist and local information.
We have a husky dog and cat who are extremely social and loving.
There are fresh free range eggs provided by our chickens, herbs and vegetables from the garden.
1) We would like respectful tidy guests. Smoking only allowed in outside areas.
2) Please remove shoes when entering house for cleanliness and to keep noise levels down on wooden upstairs floors.
3) Be considerate of water usage when showering as we have restrictions from time to time 4 min showers on average.
4) As we live in a warm tropical climate we request that any meat/bones left over from cooking are put in a bag in rubbish area as they attract all sorts of nasties!
5) When self catering kindly clean up behind yourself.
6) Look after remote/house keys as replacement is costly and we will have to charge $100 replacement fee.
7) Be aware that we have a rural septic tank so nothing to be put into toilet apart from toilet paper.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Greg and I are ex South Africans who love our new land of Australia and enjoy showing guests around.
We live on an acreage near the city with the lifestyle of a farm but the convenience of city life. We have fresh fruit and vegetables and free range eggs to share.
We are close to the Bayside, airport, city, Sleeman Sports Centre, Belmont Shooting Range and Aquatic Life Saving Centres.
We are outdoor people who enjoy Kayaking, boating, hiking and exploring our great city and surrounding areas.
We love travelling and meeting fellow travellers and so find the Air BNB business suits us perfectly.