À propos de ce logement
It's a spacious & renovated flat with all the amenities and 2 rooms. The small room is quiet & bright and the big room is huge but noisier. The flat is next to the river, park and a bike station where you can use the bikes to move around. 10 min. walk from the beginning of the old town.
A room with a lot of natural light located within walking distance to the following points of interest: 2 minutes from the river Guadalquivir, 10 minutes to Alamillo Park, 10 min. to the Marcarena where the old city starts (old city is very big and we are at least 30 min. or more far from the Cathedral), 15 min. from the Alameda where all the cafes and bars are. You will also have a city BIKE to get around the city fast & easy. You can only use it for 30 min. and then you need to change it for another bike. The wifi, AC (only in the living room), fan (in your room) , washing machine and hair dryer will all make your stay more pleasant. There is a supplement if you use the AC o heater than can be 30€ per month which you pay in advance of your stay. I consider myself a well traveled person and have hosted many couch surfing guests. I don´t smoke but you are welcome to smoke on the balcony. I run a very successful tour company called Not Just a Tourist and will be more than happy to help you have an amazing experience in Seville, provide you with insider tips & exchange our travel stories. However, I travel a lot too and might not be at home when you are there. I supply towels, bed sheets, tea and coffee as well as breakfast (muesli, bread, jam, butter, tea & coffee and only for short term stays of 1-3 days) and a big smile to greet a weary traveler. As I travel a lot sometimes I might not be there so a friend or neighbor will give you a key. This is my home office too so I work from here (sitting in front of my dear mac). Sometimes my coworkers may pass by to discuss things with me or work there. They all have to take off their shoes too. You can ask them any questions or if you are lucky you might be able to join a tour or get a discounted rate. This is simply a friendly space with friendly folks.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Depending on the season I could be quite busy but I will make sure that you have all you need. I might also be away traveling so you will be by yourself. Some other times my coworkers may pass by (they will always ask you before).
Welcome to your home! In order to make sure a nice and enjoyable stay there are a few rules that we would love to follow:
1. Please don´t forget to take off your shoes when you enter the house
2. The last one who goes to bed has to lower the blinds on the balcony so that in the morning not too much sun enters the living room
3. Don´t leave the lights on. What about the mother earth ;)
4. If you cook, please open the window a little bit so that the smell goes away
5. We separate the garbage and divide them into paper, bottles, normal garbage and anything made out of plastic or metal.
6. On and off you need to take down the garbage.
7. Close the doors softly. Nobody wants to be woken up by a door!
8. Leave the bathroom door always open unless somebody is inside. There is no lock!
9. After taking a shower please look behind and make sure there is absolutely no foam or hair left in the bath tube
10. No making pee standing please please :)!!!!
11. The bathroom has to be cleaned once a week and there is a turnover among us. Just ask us for your turn and also for cleaning the flat
12. If you take the sebici bike make sure that you leave it locked otherwise there will be a charge. Maximum time you can use each bike is 30 min. Then you have to park it at a station and choose another one!!!
13. There is free tea and coffee for you to use. If you would like to cook please make sure to buy your oil and other ingredients.
14. You are also supposed to share the expenses for toilet paper and other things that you use if you stay over a week. It will be only around 2-3€ per month :).
15. If you use the aircon as well as the heater there is an additional cost of 60€ per month depending on the consumption on the bill.
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN):Mahsa,
Landline: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
WIFI code: On The Router Ono
Bike code: 1344
Address: Plaza Rosa de Pasión, , Seville. Our building is on top of a cafe called Stefane. If you take a taxi you can ask for Puente the Alamillo and the “Las Golondrinas” neighborhood.
Please check before the address on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps so you can find it easily as it can be a bit confusing even for the taxi drivers.
- If you come from the airport you can take a taxi for 25€ more and less or a shuttle bus to Plaza de Armas and from there bus number 6 (1 hours more and less).
- Bus 6 from the bus station Plaza de Armas, stop: Avenida Juventudes Musicales
- Bus 14 from Plz de Duque/Corte Inglés, stop: Av. Sanchez Pizjuán
- Bus C1 & C2 -circular bus- from and to the Train station Santa Justa. Remember you need to walk to the Parliament (10 min) and from there take the bus
Nearby Supermarkets: Lidl, Mercadona, Carrefour
Spanish opening hours: Mon-Fr 10-14 &17-20, Sat: 10-14
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a very well traveled person. I run a tour company in Seville called Not Just a Tourist and know Seville and Andalusia very well. I travel a lot and might not be home much so you might have the whole flat for yourself. When I am there I work from home and have team members that might pass by. Horse riding, Pilates, Motorcycling, cinema, Jazz and photography are my hobbies. When I'm not there a friend might stay here to keep you company, water the plants.... I love people specially if there are friendly, fun and clean ;). I love my house and renovated it myself, it's spacious, clean, colorful and a great space to feel at home.
Soy una persona bien viajada a lo largo y ancho del planeta. He tenido la suerte de quedarme en casa de mucha gente en diferentes países, en lugares tan distintos. He podido compartir y convivir con mis huéspedes su día y día y sé, pienso y siento que compartir el día a día con un amigo local hace que un viaje sea mucho más que otro destino en la lista de sitios visitados.Tengo una empresa de turismo que se llama Not Just a Tourist y trabajo desde la casa. Por lo que os puedo ofrecer mucha información sobre Sevilla y Andalusia si es que estoy en casa. A veces mis compañeros de trabajo pasan por la casa también a trabajar conmigo. Suelo viajar mucho y puede ser que no esté en casa en este caso normalmente otro amigo está en casa. Soy muy limpia y me gusta contar con gente respetuosa. La casa es muy tranquila y alegre y con la bici muy cerca del centro.