Comfy double sofa bed (by Muji) in Central London Zone 1, in a warm quiet flat.
4-panel room divider also available.
30 min walk to Covent Garden, Oxford Circus (heart of downtown) or easy public transport options.
Closest tube is St. Pauls - around 2 min walk.
Comfy double sofa bed (by Muji) and superking size soft duvet.
The room is with an extra sofa (but it is not for an extra guest), TV and dining table, attached kitchen (for tea or coffee etc. and not for heavy cooking), and a bathroom just next to the room. The flat is warm and quiet with squirrels frequently playing behind the windows.
The bathroom is shared with me only.
You will get:
- double bed
- clean fresh bedding
- 2 towels
- shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste
- tea & coffee, sugar
- fast internet
- a map of London.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Accès des voyageurs
Sofa is in the living room so it is not a private room, but I will try to not disturb you while your stay, apart from going to the kitchen on occasion.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Interaction is up to you. :)
I respect your privacy and depends on your preference you do not have to make an effort to talk to me or something. ;)
- direct train from City Thameslink, takes around 1h, cost £10.
- Stansted Express train from Liverpool Street which is 15 min walk away, or you can get to Liverpool St station by bus or tube. Around 1h total time, Stansted Express train ticket: £19 single, £32 any time return.
- Coaches from Liverpool Street, or check at the airport for other options
- tube + tube - Central Line to Holborn (2 stops), change to Piccadilly Line. Time around 1h. Cost - not 100% sure but should be £6-7.
- tube + train from Paddington
Luton Airport is more complicated:
- short trip on a bus to Luton Airport Parkway and then City Thameslink to Farringdon (towards Brighton)
- there are some other options, I think a couch + tube, pls best check (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps for route, it depends on time.
1) No smoking.
2) No shoes on the carpets please.
3) Please kindly do not leave food stains on the carpet, marks on the walls, and do not scratch the kitchen hob.