- Located in beautiful Park LaBrea Apartments on the 12th floor.
- It's a 2 bedroom/entire apartment. But it will be shared by me. The other guest room, 1BR, is available for and vacant for guests.
- Beautiful view overlooking the Park and Cafe.
- Located in the heart of LA - walking distance from The Grove (shopping, restaurants, pubs, theatres and 10 minutes from Hollywood, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, and the beautiful famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Also located walking distance from several banks, star bucks, restaurants, trader joes, beverly center, farmers market, ralphs, whole foods, and tons of other stores!
- Own designated bathroom and shower.
- All utilities are included.
- Central A/C + room has ceiling fan.
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Cable (with DVR access, HBO, Show Time, etc..)
- 52 Inch Plasma HD Panasonic TV
- PS 3 Player with Blue Ray Capabilities (I have about 50-100 DVD's, your welcome to browse and watch them)
- Community, Gated, Very Friendly, Clean, & Safe.
- Beautiful Park to walk and run.
- Laundry facilities (basement of the tower)
- Activities Center (computers to use, meeting rooms, activities, classes, etc..)
- Community Theatre ( they show films now and then, I have a monthly schedule)
- Reserved Parking Included for 1 car.
- Gym/Jacuzzi/Pool/Olympic Size Swimming Pool - This is additional service and is$15/day per person or $35/week per person. It's a beautiful pool area for relaxing and tanning with beach chairs & shades.
- Total 1090 sq feet of entire 2 BR apartment. The bedroom for the guest is approx 250 sq feet.
- Open to vacation owners, temporary/short term, tourists, foreigners, students, couples, etc..
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.