À propos de ce logement
Located in the beautiful and lush Manoa area. Walking distance from University of Manoa. 5-10 minute drive away from Waikiki, Chinatown, Alamoana Shopping, Honolulu Museum of Art, two hospitals, and the freeway on ramps going both directions.
If you appreciate art, you'll appreciate this home. It is furnished with some of the most established artists of Hawai'i, as well as many well known artists from around the world. The space has great light, breeze and vibe. I have an Italian greyhound (8 lbs, hypoallergenic and quiet) who stays in my room, or is out with me. She is never home without me present.
Accès des voyageurs
Your room has it's own private entrance. You have full access to entire home (with the exception of my room).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I pretty much stay in my room if I'm home at all. I've lived here my whole life, and have a wealth of knowledge on what you should check out while you're here if you're interested :)
Bed size is a twin (99.1 cm x 190.5 cm) Towels, toiletries including toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, facial scrub, lotion, toothpaste, qtips, razors and soap provided. No washer or dryer, laundry mat located 5 min car drive away.
- No drugs or alcohol
- No illegal activity of any kine
- No smoking inside of the house
- No guests at any time
- No animals
- No stealing
- Lights off and quiet at 11:00pm (you can come home later just be quiet)
- Living room and books in are available for you to enjoy (please do not take any I love them)
- Smoking allowed outside
- Buy groceries and preparing meals ok.
- Must wash all dishes after every meal
- Must clean up any messes made immediately
- You will be monetarily responsible for anything broken
- Cabinets off limits
- All toiletries and towels you may use are located in your room
- Everything else is off limits
I'm Nicole, and my boyfriend's name is Robbie. We are born and raised in Hawaii and would love to share our home with you! I'm an artist check and recently graduated from the University of Hawai'i Manoa with a Bachelors Degree in Fine Art with an emphasis in Sculpture. We don't drink alcohol, I do smoke (cigarettes), and we do not do any sort of illegal drugs. We're pretty chill, we just want you to have an amazing trip, and a comfortable safe place to lay your head :) We have a beautiful Italian Greyhound names Lady and she is 8lbs (3.6 kg).