Located in the heart of the trendy Mission district, light abounds in this bright, modern apartment with old school Edwardian charm. Steps away from cafes, boutiques, transit and Dolores Park, it's the perfect place to experience San Francisco.
Spacious, modern one-bedroom apartment in the heart San Francisco's Mission District. Steps from public transit, iconic Dolores Park, and countless restaurants and shops. Ideal for weekend getaways and for business travelers.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to the entire apartment including the outdoor deck and large, lush garden. Please note that the garden is shared with my wonderful neighbors, so please be polite and respectful of anyone you bump into.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll meet you when you arrive and provide you with a key to the unit which you can use to come and go as you please. I will not be on the property but will be close by if you run into any trouble or need anything.
I love welcoming people into my home and will be happy to provide you with suggestions or tips as needed, otherwise I'll stay out of your hair.
People of all ages, backgrounds, religious beliefs, genders, and sexual orientations are welcome in my home.
The apartment is quiet and peaceful, but the bedroom does face an active street, and can sometimes be a little bright and noisy for sensitive sleepers.
This apartment has been registered with the San Francisco Office of Short-Term Rentals. Registration number: STR-0001284
I love this place and hope you'll love it too! Please treat it with the same respect you'd treat your own home. Here are some basic ground rules:
- There's no smoking allowed in the apartment or on the grounds
- Please be considerate when it comes to noise inside and in the yard. After 10pm on weeknights and 11:00pm on weekends should be considered quiet time.
- Feel free to use the kitchen if you'd like to cook
- Feel free to use the deck, outdoor furniture in the yard and grill - it's lovely out there on a nice day
- Absolutely let me know if you need any tips or if there's anything I can do to improve your stay!
Young professional living in San Francisco who loves to travel and get to know new places. I'm friendly, polite, and respectful, and appreciate the opportunity to stay in your home.