Enjoy this cozy one bedroom loft with a wood burning stove, full kitchen, washer/dryer, private patio, and more. Walkable to the Alberta Arts District, Beaumont Village, bakeries, coffee shops, local eateries and more!
Check out our cozy one bedroom loft with wood burning stove, AC, full kitchen and washer/dryer and more. Walkable to the Alberta Arts District and Beaumont Village.
CULLY CARRIAGE HOUSE - NE PORTLAND
* NOTE: Thank you for your interest in the Cully Carriage House. If you would like to make a booking, please be sure you book your reservation through Airbnb directly. Any ads found on (website hidden) are not legitimate. Thank you!
You are invited to spend time in our newly renovated 1925 Carriage House. Originally part of a fruit farm, this old carriage house has had an eco-responsible remodel using the original framing and refurbished wood.
It is now a lovely 1 bedroom loft vacation house with 3 skylights and windows providing excellent natural light. Get cozy with the wood stove (even on a cool summer night), watch a film on the HDTV or just hang out on the pull out sofa. The french doors open to a private 300 square foot backyard with seating and a gas grill.
Located in the Cully West neighborhood in NE Portland, we are a 10 minute drive from downtown and 12 minutes from the airport. We have excellent bakeries and great coffee shops just around the corner. We are within walking distance to the Alberta Arts District's many shops and galleries, the Beaumont Village district with shopping, restaurant, and yoga options on NE Fremont Street, New Seasons natural grocery store, and the popular McMenamin's Kennedy School where you can enjoy a beer and movie or relax with that beer in their soaking pool. So much to enjoy from this location!
Let our cozy little piece of Northeast Portland history offer you a home away from home as you enjoy our great city.
* Full Kitchen, breakfast bar, and dining area
* Comfy Queen size bed upstairs, pull out Queen in living
* High efficiency wood burning stove
* Eco friendly ductless heating unit
* Air conditioning
* Washer/Dryer, iron, ironing board, hair dryer
* Private backyard with grill
* Free Wifi, HDTV, games
* Great natural light, 3 skylights, full light french doors
* Eco-friendly building, reused original wood, sustainably
managed new wood
* Around the corner to great coffee shops and a bakeries
* 15 min. walk to Alberta Arts District restaurants, galleries
Thanks for checking out our place!
This is a pet-free and smoke-free home. Thank you in advance for honoring this! Please be respectful of the space and the neighbors surrounding the space. There's more information in the Welcome Book inside. If you have any questions or concerns, please ask. We love this house and hope you do too! Enjoy and have a great visit! :)
We are a family run vacation rental. Dana is a licensed massage therapist and Eric is a professional actor/writer. Our daughters can often be found chasing dragons in the back yard.