PURPOSE BUILT RAMMED EARTH ECO-FRIENDLY OPEN PLAN VILLA
For those eco-friendly travellers out there, Rammed Earth is a technique for building walls using the raw materials of earth, chalk, lime and gravel. It is an ancient building method that has seen a revival in recent years as people seek more sustainable building materials and natural building methods. Rammed-earth walls are simple to construct, noncombustible, thermally massive, strong, and durable. If you are looking for a place to stay in Bali and still reserve your eco-friendly spirit, this will be the place for you.
The villa is big enough to accommodate big families. It has a huge plunge pool with open air kitchen and entertainment room. Location wise it is very centralized and close to Kuta, Legian, Changgu and Ubud. We also have transport available.
Here you will find the detail features of the house.
- wheel chair friendly 1st floor only
- 1 master bedroom
- king size comfortable bed or 2x king single
- ceiling fan
- fully furnished
- huge bathroom
- shower only hot & cold water
- outdoor atmosphere
- medium size lounge overlooking plunge pool
- satellite tv, dvd, and stereo
- kitchen only for warming food
- outdoor kitchen for gourmet cooking
2nd FLOOR OPEN CONCEPT
- open plan living
- 2x king single and 2x queen size comfortable beds all with mozzy nets
- room dividers available
-mini bar ,coffee & tea station
- medium size lounge overlooking pool
- tv, video and stereo
- balcony with views of Kuta, Jimbaran, and Canggu
- ideal floor for the kids to chillout away from oldies
-huge bathroom & toilet plenty off cupboard space
Extra stretcher beds are available for extra guests. Feel free to message me for any further inquiries.
Parking gratuit sur place
Indisponible : Détecteur de fumée
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Points à retenir
- Fêtes et événements possibles