GIWA HOUSE is a Korean traditional house. We do try to keep in touch with the guests for a long term, not just for once.
*Room has one single bed only.
• One single size bed
• One private bathroom
• Traditional Heating
• Water filter, microwave, fridge, kitchen utensils
• Towels, hair dryer, washing machine
• Shampoo, body wash
Take Airport Limousine Bus 6011 at the Incheon airport 5B or 12A bus stops, and get off at the Gyeongbokgung Subway Station. (The 5th stop)
It takes about an hour(10,000KRW).
It takes about 5 minutes from Gyeongbokgung Subway Station to GiwaHouse.
(If you need some help, I can wait at the bus stop(Gyeongbokgung Subway Station))
• Only 5 minutes walk from Gyeongbokgung Subway Station. (line3, Exit2)
• Airport bus stop: 5 minutes from building. #6011 airport bus (10,000won/$9). Takes 60 minutes to ICN(Incheon Airport).
• Gyeongbokgung Palace / Gwanghwamun: 10 minutes on foot
• Sejong Center for the Performing Arts: 10 minutes on foot
• American Embassy: 10 minutes on foot
• Gwanghwamun Subway Station(line5): 12 minutes on foot
• Insadong: 20 minutes on foot
• Myeongdong / Subway Station: 15 minutes by bus
• Dongdaemun: 13 minutes by taxi
• Check in time is 3 pm. However early check in is possible if there is no one checking out on the same day.
• Check out time is 11 am. However you may stay until 3 pm, if no guests are checking in that day.
• This is a non-smoking building.
• Please report broken or lost items before check-out.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires