À propos de ce logement
Welcome to Janet's house in Sangam(Digital Media City station), Seoul.
- 3 min on foot to AREX, subway#6, bus stn.
- 1 Stop to Hongdae area by AREX
- "1 Double Room (Q-Bed) for 1~2 person"
Janet's house in Sangam(Digital Media City Station), Seoul.
1. Perfect location for tourists
: 3min to AREX, subway#6, bus stn.
: 1 Stop to Hongdae area by AREX
2. "1 Double Room (Q-Bed) for 1~2 person, Shared living room, kitchen & bathroom"
3. Host is fluent in English.
Janet’s house is located in Sangam(DMC) of Seoul, Korea. Airport railroad express is connected to this house directly. "Do not need to transfer even once!!!"
• “Digital Media City” station AREX (Airport railroad) & Subway Line 6 (2min by walk)
• A lot of Bus connected to everywhere in Seoul (3min by walk)
• 10 min walk to World Cup stadium & Media centers( MBC, SBS, CJ E&M, YTN)
• Some other significant places by Transportation(Bus, Subway)
- Hongdae : just one stop further by getting on the AREX (10min by subway or bus)
- Kimpo airport & Seoul Station : 15min by AREX for traveling other cities(Jeju, Busan…)
- Shinchon : Yeonsei Univ., EWha Univ., Seogang Univ. (20min by subway or bus)
- Itaewon : 20min by subway
- Gyeongbok Palace : 30min by bus or subway
- Insadong & Bukchon Hanok Village : 30min by bus or subway
- Myeong-Dong : 30min by bus or subway
- City hall : 30min by bus or subway
- Namsan tower : 30min by bus or subway
- Gangnam sta.: 30min by red bus in highway
1. Free Breakfast
- bakeked buns, bread, jam, butter
- coffee, juice, cereal, milk
2. Free hyper-speed WIFI (by using your mobile phone and computer)
3. Free pick-up from DMC station (AREX to Incheon International airport)
4. Free Luggage keeping service
5. Free retal of baby carriage(Maclaren Quest)
6. Order for delivery food
- fried chicken
- chinese food
- Buger King
- Korean local food
Recommend to these people
1. Couple or single of 1~2 people
2. Business trippers at DMC
3. Big fans of K-POP & K-Drama
Accès des voyageurs
Janet’s house has high quality amenities because it's a newly open place. You can make your own dishes with the cooking utensils in the kitchen. All the amenities are for free.
★ 1 Double Room
(1 Queen sized bed for 1-2 person)
★ Spacious living room with sharing other guests (Sofa, Full HD TV, Cable channel, Laptop computer, etc)
★ Perfectly equipped kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, sink, all kinds of cooking utensils, seasoning, etc)
★ 1 shared bathroom with shower booth (towels, hair& body wash, hair dryer, etc)
★ Washing machine, Vacuum, Air cleaner
★ Security lock door (double door electronic locks with pin entry)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Your Good Friends in Seoul
You will have more opportunity to experience the ‘Real’ Korean life if you stay in my house.
My husband was travel expert. He can provide diverse information to make your stay in Seoul more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Fluent English, open minded and variety culture exposal
- Ask whatever you want to know and you need
We will provide information not only about Seoul(what to do, eat and where to go) but also other cities(How to go) in Korea.
"The street is clean and neighborhood is super quite can be good sleep. Indeed, it seems completely contrary to Hongdae area!!!"
Within 5~15minute by walk around supermarket, many cozy restaurant and bars, World Cup stadium, CGV(multiplex movie theater), Lotte cinema, Homeplus(Hypermarket) and many kinds of park.
Also, the DMC is home to Korea’s most well-known TV broadcasting stations, including MBC, SBS, YTN, and CJ.
The first floor lobby of YTN has an open studio and its news studio(5F) is open to visitors who make a prior reservation online.
The public broadcast of M-Countdown, which is filmed every Thursday at the CJ E&M Center, is a chance to enjoy a close-up view of K-pop.
Therefore, it can be good chance to meet K-POP and K-Drama stars when you walk around town.
How to get Janet's house
"It is super easy to find because it’s close to the AREX." However, if you concern too much about getting lost, please tell me in advance so that I can pick you up from AREX.
1. Airport railway (recommended!) : Take the Airport railrod express and get off on Digital Media City Station .Go to exit #8. It takes about 2 minutes by the exit to the house.
2. Incheon Airport limousine bus: Take the Airport limousine bus (number 6012) and get off on Sangam DMC. It takes about 3 minutes on foot.
I will give you more detailed direction after accepting your reservation.
After accepting your reservation, we can give you free tour guide based on your interesting things in Korea.
1.Check in time : 3PM~ / Check out time : ~11M
2. No smoking in any indoor facilities.
3. No alcohol in common areas.
4. Please be quiet after 11 o'clock in all the places. Please be considerate of very quite neighbors do not be disturbed.
5. We do not charge extra fee less than 4 years old kids.
6. You can't do it using the candle inside the house.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 78 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, I'm Janet, a host of this comfortable and awesome house.
I'm really happy to be the host for you. I love to meet new people and get to know them.
Cuz I lived in USA and have traveled many countries, I understand what travelers need in new place and could be your kind travel advisor for any place in Korea. I would like to introduce attractions and nice restaurants in Seoul.
I had been worked almost 13 years as marketing manager of Korean No.1 cosmetic brand. If you are interested in Korean cosmetics, I can help you.
Hope you will have an unforgetable memory to feel Korean real life when you stay in my house! I'm really looking forward to meet you, valuable guests through airbnb.com!
Warm welcome to Janet's house.