À propos de ce logement
Bourgeois fantasy with 3 separate rooms!
Best points about the property:
Since the turn of the millennium, this part of the city has become the epicenter of blooming ruin-pub culture. The quarter, in which these unique bars give the mood of the evening, also has a strong heritage: during WWII, this area was the ghetto. This cultural cavalcade provides for the special atmosphere of the district. Situated in a very central position, this apartment offers great pleasure for those who wish to soak up the vibe of Budapest's inner city. May it be cultural or historical interest, classical or modern music, movies, theaters, tea houses, night clubs.
Apartment Ginestrata is a spacious, bourgeois flat with three separated rooms. It has a well-equipped kitchen an airy diner and bathroom. The flat is comfy for even eight people!
Hints and tips from the owner:
1 corner away from the flat, you will find the Liszt Ferenc tér with biggest selection of cool bars and international restaurants no to mention the Liszt Academy! Within 8 minutes walk, you can reach Oktogon, i.e. the core of the city. From there you can map the whole capital by metro, bus or tram. Castle Hill or Városliget are less than 30 minutes away.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible, we are flexible with these times so please inform us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book on arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as previously agreed at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and in case there is one, the security gate.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay will be charged to you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At check-out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed on by us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9PM) costs 20 euros.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 1382 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello World, this is Béla!
Once upon a time when Airbnb didn’t exist… Me and my friends loved to travel and stay at private places, see the world and get mesmerized by authentic experiences. Some years ago I started the reverse, to welcome guests in my own apartment. Seeing the contented smiles on my guests’ faces filled me with such joy, that there was no going back… We came together with my friends and hosting became our passion, and living your passion is great :)
Today we offer many apartments, but we cherish all like our own, so that when our guests come they feel as if we have prepared our own homes for their pleasure, and that we welcome them like long lost relatives. Come to Budapest, we’re awaiting your arrival!