Large bedroom located in the heart of NYC by Grand Central Station.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DETAILS / HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING!
If you are not comfortable with the rules, then don't request for a reservation.
Full-time doorman/elevator apartment located in the heart of New York City. Walking distance to Grand Central Station, the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, MoMA, Empire State Building, public transportation, restaurants, and bars. Hardwood floors, WIFI, A/C, and more.
Nearby subway options are: 4,5,6,7,S,E,M, Metro North, Airport Shuttle, Shared Bike Services, and many bus lines.
The room has double paneled/soundproof windows so noise is based on your sensitivity.
I have a roommate in a separate room who is nice and quiet, so having female guest is preferred.
Bathroom is SHARED.
The room is available only up to TWO (2) PEOPLE MAX. I cannot accommodate more than two.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Accès des voyageurs
1 - Private room and bathroom. Bathroom is SHARED so be considerate of the space.
2 - Kitchen is open, but limit usage on stove. Feel free to use the microwave and refrigerator.
1. - Living room space is not fully furnished and NOT available for usage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will not be in the apartment during your stay, but my roommate will. I can be reached via e-mail and AirBnB message.
This is not a hotel. This is my home and I rent out my space from time to time. It is important to follow house rules because it's a multiple dwelling and any nuisance may cause complaints from neighbors. As a guest, I expect you to be respectful of the spaces and house rules.
1. I have a roommate so it is important to be considerate of her things and belongings. She works on the weekdays so it's important to be considerate of her space (i.e. limit long bathroom usage in the morning and keep noises down at night)
2. TAKE OFF your shoes when you enter the apartment. The floors are hardwood. Please bring slippers if you are uncomfortable walking without shoes.
3. NO smoking in the apartment
4. DO NOT move any furniture
5. DO NOT eat/drink on the bed
6. You're open to using kitchen utensils/accessories, but clean after yourselves. Feel free to use the iron/hairdryer as well. DO NOT use, drink, or eat anything else because some of the things belong to my roommate.
7. Throw out any of your groceries in the refrigerator before you check out.
8. NO guests or overnight guests whatsoever. If they are not under the reservation, they will be not allowed in the apartment. I have a roommate, so please respect her living space as well.
9. DO NOT bring parties home.
10. DO NOT bring pets. The building does not allow any pets.
11. DO NOT send packages/mail to the apartment. Any packages delivered will be returned to sender. Carriers such as FedEX and UPS have special services where you can hold packages at their locations. Please utilize that option instead.