Seven Trees Apartment is a modern, cozy apartment with a separate bedroom, fully renovated in 2012, located right in the heart of the city. Walking distance to the city's main attractions and to plenty of pubs and bars; easy access to transportation.
About Seven Trees Apartment
The apartment has been fully renovated in 2012, equipped with brand new furniture, offering you a pleasant stay in a modern and youngish environment. The apartment has a small, but lovely, separate bedroom with a double bed for your comfortable relaxation. The apartment also contains a sitting room with a fully equipped open–plan kitchen, and a bathroom with shower.
The apartment is quiet as it is located on the top floor of the building with elevator operating for the ease of access.
Ideal for two people.
The building of the apartment is quite traditional and old, as one of our guests said: "flat was perfectly fine. Simple and bright. It seems to be one of the few that have been renovated in the building, but that captures the shifting nature of the district."
Seven Trees Apartment offers easy access to attractions:
- The vibrant Liszt Ferenc square with the best bars and restaurants in Budapest is in walking distance; so is the prestigious Andrássy avenue with exclusive shops and the famous Synagogue, which is the biggest of its kind in Europe.
- You can also easily get to Széchenyi Spa or Gellért Spa to enjoy thermal water pools.
- The apartment is also in the centre of the famous "ruin pub" district. You will find several pubs nearby offering music, drinks and snacks.
Easy access to transportation:
- Deák square is in walking distance where all 3 underground lines stop.
- Budapest's main tram line, operating non-stop, is 2min walk from the apartment.
- Oktogon square, where one of the underground line stops, is 5min walk.
There are also a number of buses nearby.
- You can find a garage 100m from us. You can also park on the street (you have to pay for it).
You'll have free wifi and you can also enjoy the free sat TV with the main international channels in its selection.
Free WIFI Internet Access - Hair dryer – Electric kettle – Coffee machine - Microvawe – Oven – Stove - Refrigerator - LCD TV with international channels - Toaster – Full set of bed linen and towels – Cooking amenities – Cutlery – City guides - Fan
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have the full apartment including the kitchen area and the bathroom.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're not too strict about the check in and check out times. If the other guests' schedule allows, you can arrive earlier and stay longer.
We're always available to our guests and help them to fully enjoy their stay.
We ensure that guests have the privacy during their stay.
- Avoid making noise after 10 pm and please be generally mindful of the presence of the neighbourhood as you move around the building.
- Please inform us about your planned time of arrival 2 days in advance.
- Please note check-in is not possible on 24th December, 25th December and 26th December. You can check-in on 23rd December and stay in the apartment during Xmas.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Non smoking apartment.
Cet hôte a 357 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I like to travel a lot; that's why I know what kind of accomodation a real tourist looks for when s/he wants to discover a new city. I'm from Budapest so I decided to run apartments that are the kinds I would like to stay in during my holiday.