Our bright, modern, spacious flat is conveniently located in Central London and minutes walk from cafes, markets, shops, and theatres. We are close to the West End, Soho, Kings Cross/St Pancras, Museums, River Thames, the Square Mile, and more.
The vibrant Exmouth market, Saddlers Wells theatre, and Angel station are a short stroll away.
The large double semi-mezzanine bedroom has lots of storage plus an en-suite bathroom. Clean bedding, fresh towels, toiletries, and breakfast are provided.
As described by our guests:
- "Bright, exquisitely clean bedroom and bath. Very comfortable bed and linens. Lots of special little touches to make you feel at home..."
- "The room was very comfortable and could not have been more perfect. In a great location close to fantastic restaurants and cute shops. I would highly recommend..."
- "Natalie and Brian were incredibly welcoming and helpful. Delightful family, lovely home and the perfect location. The room is exactly as described, light and airy, beautifully clean with a lovely en-suite shower room..."
Our apartment is set in a sought after 1920s period building (converted in 2002) in Finsbury/Clerkenwell (EC1).
Accommodation features a reception, open plan kitchen, dining room, two bathrooms, and spacious bedrooms.
You will have your own large, double, semi-mezzanine bedroom with wall to wall black out curtains and en-suite bathroom.
We provide self served continental vegetarian breakfast consisting of cereals, bread, spreads, fruits, tea, and coffee. We endeavour to meet your dietary requirements to make you feel right at home. We can cater for raw, vegan, and gluten-free guests so please let us know in advance when making your reservation.
We also use eco-friendly and toxic-free cleaning materials.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to kitchen, dining room, and living room.
Note: You will be sharing the living room, dining room, and the kitchen with our family but the bedroom and ensuite bathroom in this listing are your private space.
Our bathroom and bedroom are our private space.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much or as little as the guests would like!
We would be more than happy to provide tips and suggestions about our lovely neighbourhood and getting around London in general if you require.
- This is a family home so please treat it well and respect the neighbours.
- Please remove shoes once inside.
- Our cleaner will clean the flat usually on Thursday mornings. Guests staying longer than a week will have their room and en-suite bathroom professionally cleaned free of charge. Guests staying shorter than a week have the 'option' to have their room and bathroom cleaned free of charge.
- Upon making the reservation, please let us know your expected arrival and departure times!
We're a family of 4 living in Central London. We love where we live and all that London has to offer. We relocated from Australia in 2014.
We use Airbnb for hosting and travelling and love it! Natalie and the kids love to go away and explore new places so the kids can learn about the world around them. Brian is a lawyer and works in the City.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home and would be more than happy to provide tips and suggestions on our lovely neighbourhood and London in general.