Right in the heart of the city yet quiet situated in the popular Osterbro. You have everything right at you feet, restaurants, coffee places, sight seeing and walking distance to the city centre. The flat has a lot of light and charm.
The flat is a traditional copenhagen flat, it is on the second floor, is 74 m2 big and consist of:
- one bedroom with a double bed, 140 cm wide, - there is a spare madras if needed as well.
- A living room with couch, tv etc.
- A dining room with table that can sit up to 8 people, the room has french doors towards an open Green space providing amazing light in the appartment, it is the perfect spot for morning coffee's.
- The kitchen also has a seating arrangement for two, it has a gas stove, oven, dishwasher and a washer.
- The bathroom is small, but has a separate shower area.
The flat has windows towards all corners, and offers amazing light all day.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the apartment to yourself during your stay, there is as mentioned access to dishwasher and washer in the apartment, as well as WI-FI, Netflix and apple TV.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I won't be present during the stay, but I will meet you upon arrival and introduce you to the place and leave all the information on Copenhagen that I have, with my own personal recommodations.
I will be reachable on my phone/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) during your stay and you are always welcome to contact me with any questions that might arise during your stay.
I will provide linen and towels for you during your stay.
No smoking is allowed in the flat and also it is not allowed to bring pets, otherwise I hope you will feel as mush as home as I do.
I love travelling, I love experiencing new things, and I am a foodie....
When hosting I hope you will feel as much home as I do in my apartment, Copenhagen is an amazing city full of possibilities, and not all expensive ones, maybe one of the benefit of the expensive danish life, we get creative in in expense possibilities.
When travelling I appreciate a comfortable bed above all, after all that is really the only time you spent in inside... I like the personal touch, I want all your best recommendations to restaurants and local treats.
I hope to meet you soon :)