Registration No. 3997/AL
Alice in Lisbon apartment, it´s just like you can see in the photos. Located in the neighborhood of Graça, one of the most extinguish and historical Lisbon neighborhoods, with 3 great viewpoints, just to the north east of the St. Jorge Castle.
This apartment (approximately 70 m2) perfect for up to 4 people with children and include:
- Building with lift;
- Kitchen full equipped (dishwasher and cloths wash machine, coffee machine, micro wave, toaster,dishes, plates, and the equipment you will need to cook);
- Living room with a double sofa-bed, LCD-TV with cable and Wifi connexion;
- Full renovated bathroom (with Hairdryer, Soap, Towels and First-aid kit);
- Bedroom with double bed;
- Bedroom with two single bed;
- Sheets and duvet provided;
- It is available cot and baby chair and an umbrella car for children (with no extra costs).
Accès des voyageurs
The traditional and very well known 28 Tram station it´s located just at 20 meters of Alice in Lisbon apartment, less than 1 minute, and in it you can pass thru the St. Jorge Castle, St. Luzia viewpoint, Ancient Cathedral (Sé), Alfama, Downtown, Chiado, Bairro alto, and Estrela Basílica).
Anyway, the best way to visit the historical Lisbon is by foot and you can find some of the most famous landmarks you should visit within a distance of 5 to 20 minutes walk such as (font:(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps):
- St. Vicente church (4 min)
- Graça church and Sophia de Mello Breyner viewpoint ‘Miradouro’ (4 min)
- Feira de Ladra, flea market (4 min)
- Srª do Monte viewpoint ‘Miradouro’ (6 min)
- Pantheon, at the end of "Alice in Lisbon" street (6 min)
- St.ª Clara square (8 min)
- Ancient Cathedral (Sé) (12 min)
- St. Jorge Castle (14 min)
- Comércio Square and the river (16 min)
- Underground (metro) stations: Martim Moniz (9 min), Rossio (14 min),
- Santa Apolónia station (15 min)
- A big supermarket (2 and 4 min)
- A big medical clinic/hospital (11 min)
- Lots of shops (2 min)
- Cab (taxi) station (2 min)
- Bairro Alto (27 min, 6 min by cab, with a 5€ cost)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have questions, please contact us. Even if you have doubts about stay in Alice in Lisbon apartment, please contact us anyway, I can sent you more detail information about the house, but also about this beautiful city and this fantastic historic Graça neighborhood, that I love.
In Graça neighborhood you can find a lots of local businesses, like supermarkets, coffes, banks, pharmacies, grocery, coffees, restaurants, some pubs, and so on. .
Nowadays the population of this residential neighborhood it is much differentiated, there is the old people and many young families that look to Graça as a nice place to live, probably because it´s a traditional neighborhood, very dinamic, with a careful refurbish buildings, safety and cultural.
In last years, you also can find a lot of tourists, that brings more animation and a new way to live this neighborhood.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
No smoking, no pets.
Remember that the apartment is located in a residential area, no parties and no noise after 10:00pm (Portuguese law).
Treat it as if you were at your home and enjoy your holidays.
Common sense and good faith are the general rules.
Similarly to what Hotel and Hostel do, at your check-in, we will need to see you ID or Passport and take a picture to upload to the government website. Please note that we will only keep your personal information for max 3 day until we complete the registration of your staying with the Portuguese authorities.
All the information will be fully deleted after the registration. We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information.
This information is required to all foreign citizens, whether they are from Member States of the European Union or Third Country Nationals to comunicate SEF (name and surname, nationality, city of birth, national identity card or passport card, city + country of residence).
I am professional designer and really like new challenges ... It was born this project in partnership with the architect Fernando. We have a project that we love so much, Alice and now joins other: Alice in Lisbon to provide former and future friends a pleasant stay in the city where we live :)