• Playa Golf 2 is situated in the heart of Orihuela Costa; it is one of the premier holiday destinations in Alicante Province, with some of the best beaches on your door step.
• The beaches are not the only attraction the area has to offer, in addition there are four 18 hole Golf Course, horse riding clubs, tennis clubs, Bowling Clubs, Go Karting, and lots of restaurants and other places to relax and chill.
• It is the ideal location for a family or a golfing holiday, quiet and peaceful, yet minutes by car or regular Shuttle service, to the larger nearby resorts such as Villamartin, Cabo Roig, Playa Flamenca, La Zenia, Mil Palmeras and Torrevieja.
• Casa Mitha is located just a short distance from our Local Plaza which is on the outskirts of Lomas de Don Juan,
• The area is a Golfers paradise; it enjoys a privileged location with several Blue Flag beaches, with four championship golf courses on its door step, two Bowls Clubs and five Commercial Zones all within five minutes by car of the accommodation.
• The apartment is situated on the ground floor and will sleep up to six people, (A sofa-bed is provided)the apartment comprises, a large air-conditioned living and dining room with seating for six, a dining table and six chairs.
• This area leads onto a large patio which is furnished with a table and six chairs.
• The fitted kitchen is equipped with modern appliances including washing machine, refrigerator, freezer, oven, grill, toaster & kettle, and micro-wave.
• There are two air-conditioned bedrooms with additional ceiling fans, fitted wardrobes and bedside tables.
• The master bathroom has a Double Bed and two double wardrobes.
• There is parking available close to the apartment.
• The community has a large swimming pool and children’s pool with poolside showers.
• The seafronts of La Zenia and Cabo Roig, is just a 10 minutes ride by car or the Shuttle Mini Bus Service.
• The accommodation has easy access to the the new La Zenia Boulevard plus many other local Commercial Sport and Leisure amenities, including 8 Golf Courses, many leisure facilities and the weekly markets for your bargain hunting, plus many excellent restaurants for eating out and satisfying your appetite.
• With one double and one twin bedroom, the apartment is ideal for families and golfers alike, with plenty in the surrounding areas to see and do during your stay.
• Leading from the main accommodation, this apartment also benefits from its own private rear patio and garden, furnished with a table and chairs, sun lounger and BBQ equipment and exterior lights.
Accès des voyageurs
• Access to the secured and gated communal swimming pool.
• In the garden planted with, flowers and fruit trees.
• At the disposal of guests an outdoor BBQ and dining area furnished with garden furniture, barbecue and cooking utensils.
• Access to the solarium, unlimited access to both Internet and WiFi.
• Secure parking is provided directly outside the Apartment and is overlooked from the balcony.
• Children's play area is on site and just a short distance from the Apartment.
• A cool box together with ice packs is provided to keep your food and drinks cool on the beach or on a picnic.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be there to meet and greet you on arrival, to give you the keys and explain everything about Casa Mitha, Playa Golf and the surrounding areas to you. We will be available to deal with any situation, however guests are free to contact us at any time on any questions, and about what to see or do during their holidays in Orihuela Costa. We have enjoyed living and working in Spain for over 15 years and would love to share this wonderful experience with all of our Guest. We look forward to welcoming you to stay.
Other things to note:
• Important reminder: Ensure your EHIC Card is up to date, it entitles you to free emergency medical treatment whilst you are in Spain. For our non EU Guests please ensure you’re protected with suitable Holiday and Travel Insurance.
• For all visitors intending to drive whilst in Spain, a full National Driving License will be required.
• Finally we do operate a flexible changeover policy with limited restrictions on your arrival or departure timings, so you are free to enjoy your holiday in full.
Stay connected & keep us informed:
1. Ideally by telephone on: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), otherwise via email: (EMAIL HIDDEN) Guests are advised to use the Airbnb messaging link.
2. On arrival in Spain, Guests are requested to contact us as soon as possible by telephone with their ETA.
3. We will be at the Listing when you arrive and on call throughout the duration of your vacation.
1. The Lead Guest is required to register and identify each member within the Group prior to arrival.
2. The Lead Guests is not allowed to invite friends or their families to stay unless registered on the original quote; otherwise a surcharge will be applied based on the daily rate plus 10% for the extra laundry.
3. Guests are requested to leave the accommodation as presented on arrival. Furniture and fittings should not be moved, kitchen and other utensils should be left clean and tidy.
4. Kitchen waste and other waste materials should be emptied daily into the communal rubbish bin, which is emptied each day.
5. Guests should ensure that all waste materials are disposed of each day and before checking out of the accommodation and that the accommodation is swept and left clean and tidy.
6. Bedding and towels are provided on self catering basis, a washing machine is provided, however if extra bedding or towels are required, Guests are requested to contact the house manager. There will be a small charge for any extra laundry.
7. Smoking: For health and safety reasons, guests are requested not to smoke in inside the property. Smoking is only allowed outside the property, on either the Balcony or on the Solarium.
8. Guests are requested to report any breakages or damage to the accommodation as soon as possible. Any unreported damages will be charged at the full market price,
9. Pets are strictly forbidden unless for Guide Dogs, which must be agreed in advance with the Host.
10. Keys are provided to the guest for the property on the understanding that they are responsible for it whilst they are staying in it.
11. There will be a charge for any lost keys and you will be responsible for any other expenses in relation to replacing locks, locksmith call out charges etc.
12. Guests are requested to observe the Communities Rules regarding noise and the safety rules for the communal swimming pools.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires