À propos de ce logement
Private Room w. closed door. Near Central Park, shops, restaurants. Peaceful, warm, healing environment. No kitchen. Ask abt reduced rates/long-term (interview required). If you plan to arrive home well past midnight, this space may not be a good fit.
***INQUIRE ABOUT HEALING SERVICES*** (additional fees apply) for individuals or couples. Holisitic Kabbalisitc Counseling/Readings, Harmonyum Healing: Energy work on spine to for past-life trauma, release of Karma.
The outer room is my bedroom where I also meditate and work, a bio-metaphysical energy work called Harmonyum Healing. Please take all your shopping bags or food into your room, and refrigerate or dispose of remains quickly and properly. The countertops in my room are not shared space. There is recycling and a garbage chute on the floor right outside the apartment door. I have lots of (shopping) plastic bags available for trash, etc. You come through my room to get to your room in back which is of equal size to mine. The bathroom is in-between. I ask that everyone remove shoes in the apartment entry hall before stepping into my room.
Accès des voyageurs
My room (as passage to your room), bathroom, the guest room (your room).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in this space full-time and hope to interact - schedules allowing. I am generally available in-person or phone to assist you and give you directions. The building doormen should not be employed for questions or amenities. Please do not regard them as a concierge service nor approach other building residents or employees for questions about the building, neighborhood, subway directions, etc. Most likely, I can give you the information you need in person or by phone - or I'll help you find it. Please be private about your arrangements (do not discuss AirBnB with neighbors or doormen).
For international travellers, it may be easiest to communicate with me through Whats App, Hangouts, Viber or regular email unless your phone plan allows you to call while you are in the U.S.
The building has washers and driers in the basement. I have an extra laundry card that guests can put money on and use. It is quite inexpensive compared to laundromats. You are welcome to use my laundry detergent which you'll find in your closet. (Do not wash clothes in the bathroom or laundry room sinks or in the shower nor air dry items any place in the apartment.)
Whole Foods has a great morning buffet, 2 blocks up Columbus Avenue.
You can also pick up very good muffins, bagels and other fully prepared food for meals at several other markets right on the corner. I am happy to offer you a cup of coffee or tea if we are starting our day at the same time or whenever we are in synch.
The apartment is very near several bus lines, all west side subway trains and the x-town bus to the east side. 2 blocks/5-7 minute walk from the 1,2,3 trains. Around the corner-5 minutes from the B/C trains. Apartment is located 30 blocks from Lincoln Center or Columbia University (halfway between).
I have a chanting meditation practice (Naam Yoga) morning and evening. It is fairly quiet; I don't want to disrupt your lifestyle. I have had very light sleepers stay here who were not disturbed.
- Please remove your shoes in the inside entry hall inside the apartment unit, and do not wear shoes or roll anything once you step into my bedroom to pass through.
- There is no kitchen in this apartment. The cooking area (not shared with guests) is located in my bedroom where I meditate, work and see clients. Is not practical for me to share the cooking area with short-term guests. The neighborhood has lots of good options extremely close by for prepared meals.
- The cooking area and oval table in my room are not shared space; they are part of my private space. Please do not deposit your packages or belongings anywhere in my bedroom.
- Please keep perishables in your own bedroom refrigerator at all times and cover or wrap any unrefrigerated food that you buy to have in your room. Do not keep opened food outside the refrigerator or in the closet or drawers. Please properly wrap/bag and dispose of food trash and recyclables immediately - trash and recycling provisions are a few feet outside my apartment unit door.
- No hand laundry in the apartment or the basement. Air drying (machine washed items only) must be done in the basement laundry room on the hanging racks.
- Do not keep dirty dishes, utensils or food remains in your room, particularly dairy, meat and banana peels. Remains and fruit peels must be properly bagged or wrapped and immediately go in the outside garbage - nothing should be put down the bathroom drain, no food and bulky items down the toilet. Toilet is only for waste and bathroom paper.
- While I want to have social interaction with you (that will of course depend upon schedules, length-of-stay and lifestyle), your room is of equal size, has a table for eating or working, and should be the place you generally "hang out."
- Please keep the toilet bowl closed at all times and the bathroom door closed in hot weather when it is not in use (for Air Conditioning efficiency). A few minutes of bathroom airing after a shower is necessary.
- Please keep the bathroom door open at least 2 feet while the shower is running and for a minute after your shower once you reopen the shower curtains (you'll maintain complete privacy) to prevent odor, dirt and mold from collecting. Make sure to close shower curtain completely and hook from the inside when you shower to avoid water collection on the floor; re-open on all sides for airing after showers.
- I respectfully ask that your showers be roughly in the 7 minute range - both to save precious water and to minimize accumulation of mold and dirt.
- Please wash the bathroom sink after use (esp. toothpaste and mouthwash or anything that has been in your mouth), use the provided incense liberally (be sure to THREAD IT IN THE HOLDER for fire safety). To neutralize toilet odors (specifically after you go #2), AFTER YOUR FINAL FLUSH, please spray the ceramic surface above the water line with provided solution, and CLOSE BOTH LIDS to let the soap solution take effect. I keep cloths and sponges which I frequently wash available to wipe floor, sink, etc.
- Please leave the bathroom as fresh as you find it.
- Do not spray any perfumes or air freshener sprays in the room. Feel free to use provided incense, AC vent mode, the movable table fan, and open the windows to refresh the room. If you have your things away from the central floor area, I can clean the floors periodically which is the best way to deodorize.
- Do not place anything soiled or wet on the screen or any place in your room; do not place things atop the books.
- Please sleep within the sheets, not directly under the duvet cover - I require a laundry fee of $25.00 if you sleep directly against the duvet cover. Please have a sense of the continued care of the room, the furnishings, and the future guests.
- Please turn off your lights and AC when you go out of the apartment for longer than 30 minutes. In hot weather, fans and low-power vents may be left running. I recommend you take a few minutes to unpack into the provided wardrobe and night stand drawers. It will make it much easier to for you to notice when something is amiss.
- This is a very comfortable, ample-sized room for one guest. Guests may not entertain here or have overnight guests. Couples who book healing sessions or consultations in advance may stay together.
- I do not have space to store belongings or luggage after checkout. If you are scheduled for session(s) after your check out, you may leave items through your session time.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I am a Naam Yoga instructor, Holistic Kabbalistic (Divine Spiritual Wisdom) Counselor and Harmonyum Healing Practitioner. I sing and love music, and I enjoy having great conversations and learning about my guests!