A nice place to stay, located on a quiet peaceful hillside. Live with other travellers, backpackers and local Hong Kong people. Enjoy rest, renewal and new friendships while you explore Hong Kong. You may also join the daily prayers in the house.
(Can only communicate in english, so if you contact us write in english)
If you are looking for a peaceful place to stay while exploring Hong Kong, Ascension House is the ideal choice. Part of Tao Fong Shan Christian Centre, it is on a wooded hillside with views of Sha Tin, only a 15 minute walk away from the bus and MTR stations and the shopping malls. Ascension House mainly hosts backpackers, travellers from different countries with different beliefs and philosophies. We also have a lot of local Hong Kong guests. Ascension House is for rest, renewal and friendship.
Accès des voyageurs
Our guest will have access to our common room, kitchen and outdoor areas.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Ascension House is managed by volunteers from Scandinavia who are glad to share their home with you.
Visitors may join the daily prayers, which are a central part of the Christian communal lifestyle here.
- Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Please be considerate of others and keep quiet, enabling every guest to enjoy the benefits of our facilities.
- Compensation is required for any damages of our property.
- We do provide a simple breakfast for 30 HKD, and dinner for 50 HKD (must tell us before 12 noon) for other meals you can use our kitchen.
- We do not accomodate children under the age of 12 years old.