Deep water house on the mighty North Santee River. 1500 ft scenic nature walk through beautiful cypress swamp. Boating, fishing, hunting! Historic plantations nearby. Ideal get-away for bird enthusiasts, history buffs, and hunters.
The North Santee River is a pristine river full of history and wildlife. Enjoy a roaring fire around scenic undisturbed views.
Accès des voyageurs
Deepwater dock and community boat landing.
Welcome to the Santee House! We hope you enjoy your stay. Thank you In advance for doing the following:
1. Please be respectful of our neighbors by keeping outside noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm.
2. Enjoy, but be cautious of surrounding wildlife.
1. Leave all linen beside the laundry room.
2. Turn all lights off.
3. Turn AC up to 80 degrees in Spring/Summer.
4. Turn heat down to 50 degrees in Winter.
5. Bag all trash and leave it in the black outside cans with lids secure.
6. Leave one key in the outside outlet box and remaining keys on kitchen counter.
7. Call Hugh - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) with any questions.
We hope you enjoy The Santee House as much as we do. Our family loves wildlife and history, both of which are abundant along the North Santee River!